Discussion Groups: Talk of the Valley

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
AAA Sign Co in Coitsville
Posted by: searchingforsigns (IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2006 12:37AM

Understand that the AAA Sign Company in Coitsville Township went out of business years ago.

I keep coming across signs, but am really interested in signs the company made that dealt with aviation.

Thanks for any help this generates!

Re: AAA Sign Co in Coitsville
Posted by: RighttoWork (IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2006 10:06AM

Was that a union shop?

Posted by: anonymous (IP Logged)
Date: July 31, 2006 08:57AM

Righttowork, shut the @#$%& up with your union @#$%&

Date: July 31, 2006 11:30AM

Oh, anonymous poster, you are so full of anger. Try to find the silver lining! Sure, you and the other union brothers and sisters will have to sustain deep cuts, but it is for the good of the nation. Let us all pull together. Everything is gonna be alright.

Posted by: truth (IP Logged)
Date: July 31, 2006 02:36PM

wow you are so jealous of what other people have , you are pathetic , to bad you didn't work a union job instead of for the gov't then maybe you would have something to show for your life , what scum you are

Posted by: Mooky (IP Logged)
Date: July 31, 2006 03:37PM

Dude, RTW sold model trains for a living. Don't give him the satisfaction of an argument.

And back to the thread topic, no I don't know where you can find those signs.

Date: July 31, 2006 05:45PM

Oh, "truth", you need the balm of gilead. There is nothing I can think of that the union robots have or have had that I require or envy. Besides, all I ever did in life was sell model trains according to that mental midget called "Mooky." Oh, Mooky, you must get a grasp on life. In fact you must get a life.

Posted by: anonymous (IP Logged)
Date: July 31, 2006 06:14PM

Right to Work, I think truth is actually jealous of you and isn't Mooky confused? I thought it was Valley Observer that was the model train expert. AAA sign company must have charged too much, that's maybe why they no longer exist.

Date: July 31, 2006 10:03PM

No, I am the model train guy. Mooky is a little upset because he/she was not and/is not able to retire at age 44 (could have done it at age 42) like me.

Posted by: searchingforsigns (IP Logged)
Date: July 31, 2006 10:34PM

Back to the subject pleaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeee!

Any help on finding these signs? I'm thinking someone in the area has a stockpile of them

Date: August 01, 2006 01:53PM

I am sorry for getting things off track. Did the "AAA" stand for anything other than AAA? Were the signs steel or aluminum? Did AAA provide any signs that you know of for state or municipal official road projects? Were the aviation signs anything that might have required FAA approval...might be a source there to investigate. Did they only deal in local projects?

Posted by: wootton (IP Logged)
Date: February 23, 2012 08:27PM

I have a tin sign made by aaa sign co. Coitsville, ohio. It is advertising to join the royal air force and shows German and British war planes
My e-mail is webtoolbox@rogers.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
News
Opinion
Sports News
Entertainment News
Marketplace
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Submission Forms

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseContact
© Vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503