Discussion Groups: Talk of the Valley

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Current Page: 3 of 23
Re: Best looking news women
Posted by: Anonymous (IP Logged)
Date: May 17, 2006 09:44AM

Amber may not like coffee for all you know. Amber may be the best looking, but Lehosky is the biggest air-head, and Marzullo is a twit!

Date: May 17, 2006 11:10AM

Amber is a doll, I agree. 27 does have a great crew of people. 33 is next..21 is down the drain...

Date: May 17, 2006 11:10AM

Amber is a doll, I agree. 27 does have a great crew of people. 33 is next..21 is down the drain...

Date: May 20, 2006 01:12AM

Betty Nguyen on CNN is hot!

So is Amy Robach on MSNBC!

Date: May 21, 2006 03:11AM

If you like blondes, the ones mentioned are cuties...but I like the darker ladies...a little more ethnic-like. I'd take Jen Brindisi giving me news reports every day..esp. w/ her longer hair...she's italian i think, but she's got some latin thing going on at times too. And those doe eyes and lips....nice to look upon. I think gina' marinelli's got those beautiful brown italian eyes too. i think one of the hottest is the 19 ancor Denise Dufala...another dark beauty. Plus she's "stacked" - nice bod andall.

Date: May 26, 2006 02:38PM

Anonymous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Amber may not like coffee for all you know. Amber
> may be the best looking, but Lehosky is the
> biggest air-head, and Marzullo is a twit!

amber does like cofee. she talked about her favorite a few times.

Date: May 26, 2006 08:30PM

She probably did. I think Frank Marzulo started his thread on here too.

I was just speaking with a friend from out of town about the fact that our local news people here are very unattractive. He made the comment. I just happen to agree.

The men are even worse than the women and 27 is worse of all. Those are some fugly folks on 27.

Anonymous Wrote:
> Why in God's name do people keep responding to
> this pointless thread, i think that autumn ziemba
> started it herself...

Date: May 26, 2006 08:32PM

Like they'd come here. Please. Dream on.

Anonymous Wrote:
> 21 needs to get rid of Lehosky. She has been dying
> her black roots more lately, but apparently the
> dye is soaking into her brain. Hire talent from
> one of the Cleveland stations.

Date: May 26, 2006 09:05PM

cvetkovic is a cutey pie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2006 11:59AM by admin01.

Date: May 26, 2006 11:52PM

Contessa Brewer, who reports for MSNBC on Saturday and Sunday from 11:30AM to 4PM. Hands down, this is the best looking woman doing the news.......on any network. Locally, Laura Steele, the former local evening news co-anchor at WFMJ, will always be my favorite, for two obvious reasons, if you get my point. I understand she has left her position in Buffalo.
Could she be headed back to Youngstown??

Date: May 27, 2006 01:05AM

Laura Steele is a snotty b****. Stupid on TV with her smirk. And she did a Career Day at a local Middle School and was ignorant and unsociable to everyone. She was even worse than Lehosky on 21. I could not stand her smirky face.

Posted by: G Pizano (IP Logged)
Date: May 27, 2006 02:28AM

Anonymous Wrote:
> cvetkovic is a cutey pie.
>
>

How do you post photos?

Date: May 27, 2006 09:40AM

Yeah, I heard Laura Steele was a bit snippy too. But, her breasts are absolutely phenomenal, the best pair ever to be seen on the local news. When she was working at TV-21, the ratings were always through the roof. And, I believe the male viewers played a big part in it by tuning in at 6 and 11 to see Laura in all her glory.

Posted by: WFMJ Rocks (IP Logged)
Date: May 27, 2006 11:51AM

Date: May 27, 2006 11:56AM

Does Cvetkovic wash his Vicodin down with beer? I see he "bleaches" his mop...sure sign of being gay [not happy, queer]

Date: May 27, 2006 05:22PM

On 27 morning news there is a young woman, Nikki, that wears SOOO much make-up, she must have to scrape it off after the show. Most women on TV go for the natural look with make-up, she seems to go for the "evening job" type of make-up. Her eyebrows are so thick that's all you see, and they are supposed to match the hair color. The new reporter trainee, Paul, should lose the "Ode Aduma wanna be" tone. It worked for Ode, but not for him. His reporting is so choppy it's hard to pay attention. His words should flow like water. Anyone watch the WFMJ wedding? Even the hair salon couldn't get Lauries hair to look decent. I vote for Amber, the soft, natural look.

Date: May 27, 2006 08:28PM

I think John Paul, the new reporter on 27, does a fine job. I have met him when he was out on a story and found him to be a very warm and friendly person.

Date: May 27, 2006 09:16PM

John Paul's time in Youngstown is limited. His flaws are showing and WKBN knows this.

Date: May 27, 2006 09:52PM

John Paul may be a very nice person, but that doesn't mean he has the talent to hold the listeners attention. But...that tone....and......hesitation....is very...annoying.

Date: May 28, 2006 01:44PM

John Paul, Frank Marzulo, Scott Schneider: they aren't women. Let's get back on the topic.

Gina Marinelli is another classy lady. She was incredibly attractive years back when she was the co-anchor at WKBN. She recently had a baby. But, she is still quite attractive despite the onset of years.

Remember Lisa Montgomery, the girl who used to do the weather on TV-21? I wonder whatever became of her. I believe Melissa Marsh, another cute girl who did the weather at TV-21 is working somewhere in broadcasting. Liz Lane was another hottie who did the weather forecasting at TV-27. Channel 21 had a cute girl doing the weather during the weekends while Mr. Koonce was recuperating. She was hot and did a good job. I know her first name is Tina. But, I can't remember her last name.

I read on the WGRZ Buffalo website that Laura Steele, who is blessed with a great bosom, left her job there. It said on the website that she said during a news broadcast that she was leaving her job to pursue a career in marketing.

Current Page: 3 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
News
Opinion
Sports News
Entertainment News
Marketplace
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Submission Forms

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseContact
© Vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503