facebook twitter RSS
 

Discussion Groups: Talk of the Valley

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: omarkhayammi (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 03:59PM

[www.yahoo.com]

Before the GOP establishment joined the Democrat establishment in trying to get rid of Trump. He is a threat to both parties elites and they can't have it.

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: gammaray (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 04:14PM

I thought you loved investigation?

Posted by: omarkhayammi (IP Logged)

Date: January 31, 2017 07:16AM


I'm 14 and female

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: anothermike (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 05:17PM

More news: (Not fake news or alternative facts) Current Labor Secretary nominee withdraws his name.....I wonder if Trump realizes all of this is making him look like a jackass....

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: omarkhayammi (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 06:20PM

gammaray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought you loved investigation?


I do, when appropriate. This doesn't come close to being that.

At every turn the media, Dems and now the establishment GOP have been trying to undermine just about everything Trump has done.

They see their power being threatened.

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: Pismire_Is_A_Dunce (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 06:50PM

Anyone who says Trump's relations and communications with Russia don't deserve an investigation are morons. But 8 Benghazi investigations were worthy right?

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: omarkhayammi (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 07:32PM

Pismire_Is_A_Dunce Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone who says Trump's relations and
> communications with Russia don't deserve an
> investigation are morons. But 8 Benghazi
> investigations were worthy right?


Right!

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: gammaray (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 07:48PM

Absolutely right!

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: omarkhayammi (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 08:28PM

gammaray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Absolutely right!


OMG gams agrees with me. I think I may be done here now....

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: gammaray (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 08:36PM

Right to investigate all of it, the work is just starting peeeweee

Posted by: omarkhayammi (IP Logged)

Date: January 31, 2017 07:16AM


I'm 14 and female

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: Webjoy (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 10:18PM

Good investigative journalist will get Trump. Heroes like Ed Snowden. Trump is dirty.

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: Edjamucated (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2017 03:07AM

Webjoy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good investigative journalist will get Trump.
> Heroes like Ed Snowden. Trump is dirty.

Trump gets impeached, hillary still wont be president

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: anothermike (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2017 01:06PM

Trump is on TV right now telling everyone that he inherited everything and also his daughter Ivanka.....I thought his business interests were supposed to be set aside while he is in the White House.....now there is an alternative fact for sure....

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: JackReacher2015 (IP Logged)
Date: February 17, 2017 08:07AM

I see he's headed back to the "Southern White House" for the third week in a row so he can speak at a rally arranged by him in order to blather on about the same things he said yesterday and to receive adoration and applause from his fans and to play golf later. Funny how the contards railed on about Obama golfing.

I guess the White House isn't good enough for him either since he's looking into a "Northern White House" in N.J. What, isn't D.C. Far enough North for him?

To top that his kids are getting taxpayer-funded Secret Service protection while they promote the business all over the world.

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: Edjamucated (IP Logged)
Date: February 17, 2017 09:18AM

JackReacher2015 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see he's headed back to the "Southern White
> House" for the third week in a row so he can speak
> at a rally arranged by him in order to blather on
> about the same things he said yesterday and to
> receive adoration and applause from his fans and
> to play golf later. Funny how the contards railed
> on about Obama golfing.
>
> I guess the White House isn't good enough for him
> either since he's looking into a "Northern White
> House" in N.J. What, isn't D.C. Far enough North
> for him?
>
> To top that his kids are getting taxpayer-funded
> Secret Service protection while they promote the
> business all over the world.

good gawd what a whiney hypocrit, how many times did obama golf?, how many adore me rallies did obama have?,what was the cost of obamas vacations to martha vinyard and yearly christmas vacations to hawaii?, michelle and the girls would often travel on seperate jets how much did that cost?, how much was the obama daughters private school and security?

Quit b!tching about secret service for the trump kids because the obama daughters, bush twins and Chelsia Clinton still receive secret service protection!!!

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: Webjoy (IP Logged)
Date: February 17, 2017 10:53AM

Edjamucated Wrote:
> good gawd what a whiney hypocrit, how many times
> did obama golf?

And yet Trump and his supporters whined about Obama golfing.

You can't make this shiite up.

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: JackReacher2015 (IP Logged)
Date: February 17, 2017 11:30AM

Edjamucated Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JackReacher2015 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I see he's headed back to the "Southern White
> > House" for the third week in a row so he can
> speak
> > at a rally arranged by him in order to blather
> on
> > about the same things he said yesterday and to
> > receive adoration and applause from his fans
> and
> > to play golf later. Funny how the contards
> railed
> > on about Obama golfing.
> >
> > I guess the White House isn't good enough for
> him
> > either since he's looking into a "Northern
> White
> > House" in N.J. What, isn't D.C. Far enough
> North
> > for him?
> >
> > To top that his kids are getting
> taxpayer-funded
> > Secret Service protection while they promote
> the
> > business all over the world.
>
> good gawd what a whiney hypocrit, how many times
> did obama golf?, how many adore me rallies did
> obama have?,what was the cost of obamas vacations
> to martha vinyard and yearly christmas vacations
> to hawaii?, michelle and the girls would often
> travel on seperate jets how much did that cost?,
> how much was the obama daughters private school
> and security?
>
> Quit b!tching about secret service for the trump
> kids because the obama daughters, bush twins and
> Chelsia Clinton still receive secret service
> protection!!!

/////

Nice job of spelling and capitalization, Dolt.

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: Edjamucated (IP Logged)
Date: February 17, 2017 01:14PM

JackReacher2015 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Edjamucated Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > JackReacher2015 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I see he's headed back to the "Southern White
> > > House" for the third week in a row so he can
> > speak
> > > at a rally arranged by him in order to
> blather
> > on
> > > about the same things he said yesterday and
> to
> > > receive adoration and applause from his fans
> > and
> > > to play golf later. Funny how the contards
> > railed
> > > on about Obama golfing.
> > >
> > > I guess the White House isn't good enough for
> > him
> > > either since he's looking into a "Northern
> > White
> > > House" in N.J. What, isn't D.C. Far enough
> > North
> > > for him?
> > >
> > > To top that his kids are getting
> > taxpayer-funded
> > > Secret Service protection while they promote
> > the
> > > business all over the world.
> >
> > good gawd what a whiney hypocrit, how many
> times
> > did obama golf?, how many adore me rallies did
> > obama have?,what was the cost of obamas
> vacations
> > to martha vinyard and yearly christmas
> vacations
> > to hawaii?, michelle and the girls would often
> > travel on seperate jets how much did that
> cost?,
> > how much was the obama daughters private school
> > and security?
> >
> > Quit b!tching about secret service for the
> trump
> > kids because the obama daughters, bush twins
> and
> > Chelsia Clinton still receive secret service
> > protection!!!
>
> /////
>
> Nice job of spelling and capitalization, Dolt.

Thats your response, Dolt.

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: JackReacher2015 (IP Logged)
Date: February 18, 2017 08:16AM

I already posted about the whole vacation thing, Dolt.

I said that all Presidents and their families take vacations. The difference with Trump is that WE are paying for his kids to conduct business trips for his family business, which business he should have divested himself of.

Just in the last couple of weeks Eric and Jr. Have cost us taxpayers close to a million dollars for their trips to open new Trump hotels. That's bull$hit and you know it.

Re: It was only a matter of time..
Posted by: Webjoy (IP Logged)
Date: February 18, 2017 11:09AM

JackReacher2015 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I already posted about the whole vacation thing,
> Dolt.
>
> I said that all Presidents and their families take
> vacations. The difference with Trump is that WE
> are paying for his kids to conduct business trips
> for his family business, which business he should
> have divested himself of.
>
> Just in the last couple of weeks Eric and Jr. Have
> cost us taxpayers close to a million dollars for
> their trips to open new Trump hotels. That's
> bull$hit and you know it.


Of course it is bull$hit, Trumps entire persona and campaign is. His lies and things he promises to do, all bull$hit. But, the people who bought it tend to be in the not so bright category.



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes