facebook twitter RSS
 

Discussion Groups: Talk of the Valley

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: omarkhayammi (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 06:24PM

Is going to backfire.... This is why he got elected and the fools in DC and the media just don't get it.

[www.rasmussenreports.com]

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: Pismire_Is_A_Dunce (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 06:48PM

Less than a month and already one guy, Flynn was fired and Puzder withdrew because of his terrible past with labor.

Chaos Trump has done nothing yet but the dooshers like pismire love him. But, didn't vote for him!!! ROTFLMAO.

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: Barbrady (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 07:20PM

53% approval rating is pretty good!

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: omarkhayammi (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 07:31PM

Pismire_Is_A_Dunce Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Less than a month and already one guy, Flynn was
> fired and Puzder withdrew because of his terrible
> past with labor.
>
> Chaos Trump has done nothing yet but the dooshers
> like pismire love him. But, didn't vote for him!!!
> ROTFLMAO.


If you recall and even if you don't, I was not a Trump fan in the primaries. He wasn't in my top 5. In fact I doubted his conservative credibility. On that front it appears I was wrong. But let me say this. He is no doubt a better choice than Clinton. It's not even close.

That's one of the big differences between us. I am willing to criticize members of my own party and I also am able to admit when I am wrong.

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: gammaray (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 07:52PM

You have got to be kidding peeeweee 8 years of incessant attacks on our president, you have a short memory

Posted by: omarkhayammi (IP Logged)

Date: January 31, 2017 07:16AM


I'm 14 and female

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: omarkhayammi (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2017 08:26PM

gammaray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have got to be kidding peeeweee 8 years of
> incessant attacks on our president, you have a
> short memory


Was that topic here gams? Change the subject much?

I see you are still peddling your fascination with that 14 yr old girl from yahoo.....why is that?

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: JackReacher2015 (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2017 05:58AM

Barbrady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 53% approval rating is pretty good!

////

That must be the Fox News poll. Everywhere else it's 35%. You aren't dyslexic are you?

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: Webjoy (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2017 03:15PM

JackReacher2015 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Barbrady Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 53% approval rating is pretty good!
>
> ////
>
> That must be the Fox News poll. Everywhere else
> it's 35%. You aren't dyslexic are you?


It wasn't even Fox. Fox had it 48-47 to Trump's favor. All the legitimate polls have his approval at 40%.

My guess is Breitbart is where Barbrady gets his gospel.

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: Edjamucated (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2017 03:54PM

Webjoy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JackReacher2015 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Barbrady Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > 53% approval rating is pretty good!
> >
> > ////
> >
> > That must be the Fox News poll. Everywhere else
> > it's 35%. You aren't dyslexic are you?
>
>
> It wasn't even Fox. Fox had it 48-47 to Trump's
> favor. All the legitimate polls have his approval
> at 40%.
>
> My guess is Breitbart is where Barbrady gets his
> gospel.

LOL, people still beleive polls, didnt they show hillary winning, even the state polls showed her winning the electorial college, how about the exit polls yep showed her winning

who do they ask i have never been polled in my adult life

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: Webjoy (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2017 07:36PM

Edjamucated Wrote:
> LOL, people still beleive polls, didnt they show
> hillary winning, even the state polls showed her
> winning the electorial college, how about the
> exit polls yep showed her winning
>
> who do they ask i have never been polled in my
> adult life


She did win, by 2.9 million votes. The problem is the EC gives states with rednecks more weight. Wyoming has 3 electoral votes and 1 million people. California has 40 million people and by all rights should have 120 electoral votes, but only has 55. So Wyoming voters have more sway.

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: Barbrady (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2017 08:12PM

Webjoy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> She did win, by 2.9 million votes. The problem is
> the EC gives states with rednecks more weight.
> Wyoming has 3 electoral votes and 1 million
> people. California has 40 million people and by
> all rights should have 120 electoral votes, but
> only has 55. So Wyoming voters have more sway.

Those are the rules. They're not new. You lost. Get over it.

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: Barbrady (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2017 08:20PM

Webjoy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JackReacher2015 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Barbrady Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > 53% approval rating is pretty good!
> >
> > ////
> >
> > That must be the Fox News poll. Everywhere else
> > it's 35%. You aren't dyslexic are you?
>
>
> It wasn't even Fox. Fox had it 48-47 to Trump's
> favor. All the legitimate polls have his approval
> at 40%.
>
> My guess is Breitbart is where Barbrady gets his
> gospel.



Where did I get 53%? It's from the Rasmussen Poll.

If you two would have read the link that the OP was kind enough to provide you wouldn't look so foolish asking where the 53% was from.

FYI, Rasmussen has Trump's approval rating at 55% as of today!

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: Webjoy (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2017 08:55PM

Watched the press conference this evening and Trump is on the verge of a mental meltdown. He told a Jewish journalist to sit down and shut up then insulted a black female journalist. And of course had to mention (lie) that he won EC by largest margin since Reagan.

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: Barbrady (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2017 09:03PM

So it's a rule somewhere that you can't tell Jewish journalists to sit down and shut up? And you can't insult black female journalists? What about white journalists? Do these rules apply to them or are there different rules?

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: Webjoy (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2017 09:30PM

Barbrady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So it's a rule somewhere that you can't tell
> Jewish journalists to sit down and shut up? And
> you can't insult black female journalists? What
> about white journalists? Do these rules apply to
> them or are there different rules?

Respect for journalist is traditional. Trump is a mental midget so I get why you like him.

Re: This continuing attacking of Trump....
Posted by: Barbrady (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2017 10:26PM

The MSM and their "journalists" are a propaganda arm of the democratic party.



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes