Date: February 16, 2017 11:08PM

Webjoy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [thehill.com]
> 19927-rasmussen-pew-find-wildly-different-trump-ap
> proval-ratings?amp
>
> 39% in the good poll, Pew!!!

The two polls measure different things; Rasmussen focuses on only likely voters. Whereas Pew takes a broader survey.

Don't be so smug. You're only three and half months removed from being blindsided by what you thought were "good" polls.

Re: Rasmussen poll tilts Republican!!!
Posted by: Barbrady (IP Logged)
Date: February 17, 2017 09:08AM

Good one!

Posted by: anothermike (IP Logged)
Date: February 17, 2017 09:58AM

I think we have come to the time that "polls" are not necessarily correct.....People who say they are "undecided", actually are decided, they just don't care to say so.....same goes for those who will give a false answer.....when the actual votes are counted, then we have an accurate "poll".......if you want to know who doesn't like you, take out a petition and run for public office.....

Posted by: Webjoy (IP Logged)
Date: February 17, 2017 10:47AM

Hemingway Wrote:
> Webjoy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> [thehill.com]
>
> >
> 19927-rasmussen-pew-find-wildly-different-trump-ap
>
> > proval-ratings?amp
> >
> > 39% in the good poll, Pew!!!
>
>
> The two polls measure different things; Rasmussen
> focuses on only likely voters. Whereas Pew takes a
> broader survey.
>
> Don't be so smug. You're only three and half
> months removed from being blindsided by what you
> thought were "good" polls.

Smug? Trump's admin is a clown show. His vocabulary is befitting of a 3rd grader. I suspect, that's why he is so popular with the uneducated white males and the occasional right wing JB.

The "good" polls were indeed good. Hillary won the popular election by 2.9 million votes. Just because the US has a dooshbag EC doesn't mean squat. It just speaks to the silliness of the US whining about other countries elections.

You voted for a guy who didn't even know what Aleppo was. That shows me what kind of voter you are. An uneducated white male.

But, you've shown yourself to not be so bright in other things too.

Claiming you were buying TRN because the Republicans were going to pass the Keystone pipeline and then ONLY YOU knew Obama would veto it was about as idiotic an investing thesis as I've ever seen. My dogs shiite on the stock section of the Wall Street Journal with better results than you.

Then to claim that you bought Ballard at $1.50, sold at $2.10, missed when it was $6-$7 and then couldn't even calculate the correct percent you made shows what kind of intellect and investor prowess you possess.

To top it off, you refuse to say how many shares you buy, which speaks volumes to what you are actually doing. At best, you bought 100 shares of Ballard and therefore made less than $50 bucks after trading costs. But you insist on saying you made 40%.

Posted by: Hemingway (IP Logged)
Date: February 17, 2017 04:46PM

Popular vote is irrelevant. The polls state by state predicted Hillary would win enough states needed for victory. Nate Silver and realclearpolitics.com had her as the favorite to win. They were wrong.

Even though you're an atheist who doesn't drink, let me recommend the AA serenity prayer. Focus on the part about being granted "the serenity to accept the things I cannot change."

Posted by: Pismire_Is_A_Dunce (IP Logged)
Date: February 17, 2017 05:32PM

Hemingway Wrote:
> Popular vote is irrelevant. The polls state by
> state predicted Hillary would win enough states
> needed for victory. Nate Silver and
> realclearpolitics.com had her as the favorite to
> win. They were wrong.
>
> Even though you're an atheist who doesn't drink,
> let me recommend the AA serenity prayer. Focus on
> the part about being granted "the serenity to
> accept the things I cannot change."

Oh, we can and will change it.

Already, the Republicans are backing off nearly all of Trumps promises.

There isn't going to be a border tax and that's the tax that was going to enable them to cut corporate and wealthy people's taxes.

They've got nothing to replace Obamacare with. What can they possible replace it with? What will lower the cost and keep the same/similar coverage?

The Mexican wall was a farce from the very beginning.

Kicking out immigrants is a joke too.

What people need to be worrying about isn't bringing manufacturing jobs back to America, it's developing the jobs of the future as automation and robots make more and more jobs obsolete.

What happens to the tens of thousands of truck drivers when self driving trucks are common?

Imagine the impact on lawyers if accidents drop by 95%? ROTFLMAO.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes