facebook twitter RSS

Discussion Groups: Talk of the Valley

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
So, it's not a Muslim ban, huh?
Posted by: JackReacher2015 (IP Logged)
Date: February 25, 2017 08:19AM

Muhammad Ali, Jr., born in Philadelphia and a U.S. passport holder and his mother were detained and grilled for hours by immigration at Ft. Lauderdale airport upon their return from JAMAICA. They kept asking him if he was Muslim.

I smell a lawsuit.

[www.usatoday.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2017 08:20AM by JackReacher2015.

Re: So, it's not a Muslim ban, huh?
Posted by: anothermike (IP Logged)
Date: February 25, 2017 11:07AM

As I was flipping channels, Hannity had about a dozen muslims seated on his show and they were all saying: "We love Trump"......I assume trying to put out another Trump fire......Fox news is pathetic..

Re: So, it's not a Muslim ban, huh?
Posted by: Webjoy (IP Logged)
Date: February 25, 2017 12:20PM

anothermike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As I was flipping channels, Hannity had about a
> dozen muslims seated on his show and they were all
> saying: "We love Trump"......I assume trying to
> put out another Trump fire......Fox news is
> pathetic..

Standard operating procedure for Faux news. Just like I said yesterday in response to Barbrady or Uneducamated when they said Fox had a black guy claiming that allowing Mexicans in hurts black employment.

Faux "news" finds some Muslims, or blacks, or whatever the bigot du jour is to make it look like they aren't bigots, or Anti Muslim. It's why Ben Carson is part of the "Republican" party. They can point to old Bennie and say "see, we aren't racist!"

And Faux isn't the only one. NotsoBreaitbart, Drudge, and others are fake news sites whose goal was to elect a president so they can load the courts with pro life white guys so they can return America to 1950, when women were baby machines who cooked dinner, men worked at the old factory making decent wages, and automation was a gleam in someones eye. No talk of global warming either.

Problem is, progress is unstoppable.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes