Goto Page: 123456789Next
Current Page: 1 of 9
14-year-old girl 'critical' after being shot in car
Posted by: Vindy.com (IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2007 05:19AM

Re: 14-year-old girl 'critical' after being shot in car
Posted by: moringlory (IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2007 05:19AM

Seems to me if I were shot I would go to the hospital, this does not sound right.

Posted by: agree (IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2007 05:52AM

moringlory Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seems to me if I were shot I would go to the
> hospital, this does not sound right.

This story sounds suspicious to me, too. Why did they not rush her to the hospital? Why did the police find her lying on her grandmothers couch? Hopefully more witnesses will speak up and they will arrest the shooters.

Posted by: Evening Grace (IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2007 07:39AM

Sounds fishy to me too. Where was the 19 year old uncle when she got out of the car, walked home and lay down? Sounds like drug junk to me. Watch out...the whole family will be in here soon raising all kinds of hell because people aren't buying this bull.

Posted by: Rightside (IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2007 07:52AM

Ever notice also, it's always "Grandmother and Uncle" where are her parents in this equation?

Posted by: Somepuns funny (IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2007 08:28AM

I hope this girl survives. I haven't been to town lately. Is it really that bad? This whole story sounds unbelieveable. The couch? I'm with u all. Why didn't uncle drive her to the hospital? Did he have to dump guns first? Why up and down the street? If gangs are blocking, and shooting up cars, its time to call the national guard in. I can't imagime the Mother and Father's reaction to their 14 yr. old being shot. I am in shock and I don't even know her. Wasn't this in Campbell?

Posted by: Evening Grace (IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2007 08:34AM

The news said Westside of Youngstown. Yes. It is that bad here. The city is entirely run by thugs. City hall and he cops have no control and aren't trying to gain any. It's time to move.

Posted by: White Boy (IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2007 08:55AM

There is a second amendment...Do it yourself since the police are refusing.

Posted by: Funny (IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2007 09:10AM

Still White boy we pay taxes to be protected and served. Something can and should be done. Get the thugs out. There are enough churches to post watch groups on every corner. I am praying for you guys. That is no way to live. I sleep with the windows open now. I couldn't do that in Ohio. Not to mention Y-town. I say it is wrong and why is the Mayor in a coma?

Posted by: Get Real (IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2007 10:52AM

Yeah, right, white boy. Like people are going to throw their lives away shooting these thugs. I'd much rather do like the above poster and move and live life the way it should be lived.

To the above poster, I agree. The problem is that citizens, as you've pointed out, can't really do the job of the law. You shoot, detain, beat, ect. the thugs and you're going to jail.

Goto Page: 123456789Next
Current Page: 1 of 9

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
News
Opinion
Sports News
Entertainment News
Marketplace
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Submission Forms

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseContact
© Vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503