Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Mayor Williams gets New Frontier Award
Posted by: Y-Town 4 Life (IP Logged)
Date: November 14, 2007 11:28PM

To “Baby Foots Boles”

And you should change your screen name to “Darth Baby Foots Boles”

"Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to... suffering!"

You are showing in your posts, signs of suffering!

Your comments and thoughts (lack of, more so) about the church are somewhat confusing…meaning, that if everyone whoever supports the mayor is automatically associated with the church he attends is true, then that would mean that the church he attends would have a membership far exceeding 20,000!! Since that’s what kind of support that put him into office and dare I point out, is still to this day supporting his efforts!!

From your response, this type of supports seems to be the thorn in your side and the cause of your pain!

For you and the few like you that have such great distain for the mayor and this city, you really should seek help for your problems. You few are riding the bandwagon of ignorance, hate, misinformation to a place that will certainly prove to be one of despair and DARK!

Once again in the event you missed it, the mayor did win an election of 6 candidates “WITH AN OVERWHELMING MAJORITY!!!” ;-)

Do expect me and every person who reads these posts believe that Mt. Calvary has that type of influence or the number of voters that could make that happen??!! TRY AGAIN!!

Posted by: Y-Town 4 Life (IP Logged)
Date: November 14, 2007 11:58PM

To Doug and any other crime statistic chasers out there...

Youngstown may have its crime, but looking at the stats for Philadelphia, over 300 murders as of Oct. 2007, Youngstown sure seems much safer!!!

I know I know Philadelphia is a much larger city!!! (Just reading your minds, not hard to do) but crime is crime and murder is murder. You want to post numbers but only when you want them to prove your own personal agenda.

In New York a single person can be mugged 3 times in a single year, and they would still wear a T-Shirt with I Love NY! 2005 NY had over 900 murders and nearly 84,000 reported violent acts of crime. The difference between them and you...they have pride and choose to look at the positive instead of putting the negative first.

Also, looking at the statistics as some of you like to do, the majority of murders in Youngstown have been with people of unsavory background. So, you are pretty much safe unless you’re buying, selling or stealing drugs.

If you want me to believe that there is a place on this earth that has NO, and I mean NO CRIME, please post that location, and Mayberry doesn't count because they even had to lock up the town drunk from time to time.

The mayor has my vote if or when he decides to run for re-election!

Posted by: Trish Tobin (IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2008 02:43PM

Women for Women International’s work in the DR Congo will be featured this Sunday, January 13th on CBS News’ 60 Minutes. It’s scheduled for 7:00pm but you can check your local listings. Thank you for spreading the word and be sure to watch or record it and visit www.womenforwomen.org/congo for more info!

Posted by: SPAMMER (IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2008 02:50PM

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes