Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Detective sergeant to appeal suspension
Posted by: Vindy.com (IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2007 04:31PM

Re: Detective sergeant to appeal suspension
Posted by: Lawman768 (IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2007 04:31PM

I find it kind of funny that D/S Garchar seems to be in the same situation as Ptlm.R.S. from a few years back or even Ptlm M.B.with clothing from a stolen auto. If I recall a theft is a theft wether it be a bullet proof vest, clothes or money for a seminar (travel expenses). If it was a ordinary citizen charges would be filed. I guess the zero tolerance is only applies to the blacks in the community. I see she is even driving her unmarked police vehicle while on suspension. I guess she is not losing and compensation since she is still using city gas and property.
Tell me it isn't so Mayor J bird

Date: December 05, 2007 05:55PM

I don't mean to pick on this lady But as the Capt. said "Garcar, whom he described as
dedicated to her profession". But didn't she refuse to respond to the Mooney students accident in Mill Creek Park the night it happened and why was this?????? I believe she was ordered the next day. I don't understand why this isn't an outrage

Posted by: CONCERNED CITIZEN (IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2007 10:55PM

IT'S AMAZING TO ME HOW ONLY A FEW ARE TREATED WITH SPECIAL TREATMENT! IF IT WOULD OF BEEN ANYONE ELSE I'M SURE THEY WOULD OF BEEN FIRED! I WONDER WHAT POLITICAL FAVORS SHE HAD TO USE TO KEEP HER JOB. AND IF SHE WAS GOING TO RETURN THE MONEY WHY DIDN'T SHE DO IT RIGHT AWAY INSTEAD OF WAITING. MOST PEOPLE ARE SORRY AFTER THEY GET CAUGHT. SOUNDS LIKE ARROGANCE TO ME!!

Posted by: whatIwannaKnow (IP Logged)
Date: December 06, 2007 09:55AM

who has this guy slept with??

Posted by: RickJude (IP Logged)
Date: December 06, 2007 11:03AM

SHE gets special treatment because SHE is female and will sue if anyone says boo to her.

Also, ask about if she actually ATTENDED the seminar while in Detroit or went shopping and had the other employee sign her in...

Posted by: Joebagofdonuts (IP Logged)
Date: December 06, 2007 02:10PM

Who is this Lady and why the special treatment
who is she related too or dating.
The FBI Academy really now

Date: December 06, 2007 02:17PM

It seems like Mr. Jude knows a thing or two about the PD. What do you think about the Chief letting her go to the FBI Academy after all this. This is the same Policeman that got pepper sprayed when her and a friend wouldn't leave retired Detective/S Bobby D. apartment. So if you get approved to go to a seminar. Don't attend the meetings. Report back to duty and not return the money. Is it a mistake or a Intent to do something so no officials would remember.

Posted by: concerned (IP Logged)
Date: December 06, 2007 02:19PM

I bet if she went to mt cavalry she wouldnt be in hot water..............

Posted by: dear hunter (IP Logged)
Date: December 06, 2007 02:21PM

betcha she likes peanuts concerned..........

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes