Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
Cop admits getting upset over girlfriend's arrest
Posted by: Vindy.com (IP Logged)
Date: December 12, 2007 05:32PM

Re: Cop admits getting upset over girlfriend's arrest
Posted by: former warren native (IP Logged)
Date: December 12, 2007 05:32PM

Is this story ever going to go away? This is almost as bad as the other warren cop story, the media will never let things rest for poor warren police it seems.

Posted by: mam (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2007 01:05AM

The media is stating: JUST THE FACTS MAM

Posted by: Joe Blow (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2007 02:37AM

I believe Bednar is telling the truth 100%.

Hudak was WAY out of line and deserves to be fired. He was seeking preferential treatment for his girlfriend based solely on his "status" as a cop. That's flat wrong.

Posted by: Just My Opinion (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2007 08:20AM

mam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The media is stating: JUST THE FACTS MAM

The media has picked pieces of the reports in hopes of making the story appealing to the public. There were other officials involved and must have made a report as well. Hudak's statement says that there was something more noted about this Bednar, yet we don't get to know what that was. I feel the media is being one-sided, not factual. I don't buy that Bednar was just doing some type of registration check. Sounds fishy. I can't believe that this vehicle or the folks inside looked shadey, so what is the catch?

Posted by: I know (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2007 09:09AM

Someone called Liberty and informed them of the warrant. The person that called it in was following the car. Why do you think the driver wasn't sited for any type of violation.

Posted by: True (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2007 10:41AM

To former Warren native and Just my opinion. you both are dead on regarding the Vindy. they do this ALL the time, pick stories apart and place them on these threads and let people "have at it" They never let these stories rest and die and move on to current news making stories.

Posted by: nobody (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2007 03:22PM

to i know- you do not know.

the vehicle's plates were run via mdt unit as a random vehicle registration check. the warrant hit came up then. she was stopped on the warrant hit and arrested for the warrant.

that would be why their was no traffic citation issued. one does not need probable cause or a traffic violation to run registration checks via mdt.

your information is ALL WRONG. not a single person called lpd or was following that car.

in regards to hudak he DOES NOT deserve to be fired. he's a good cop and a good guy who who made a bad decision. he is answering for that decision to his boss's as anyone should, when they make a mistake.

fire him, I THINK NOT! he's done some pretty good police work from what i've been told.

Posted by: Right??? (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2007 07:39PM

Where do you live? If a cop ran a plate of a black man at 1:30 am, one would suggest he was black, so the cop obviously wanted to see who he was. If a beautiful woman was leaving a bar at 2:30 am and a cop ran her plate, one would think that he was trying to pick up a woman at the end of the night. Cops can't just run a plate to run and plate. There has to be cause.

Posted by: interesting facts (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2007 08:47PM

here's something y'all may not know:

The "girlfriend" has 4 kids from 3 different dudes.

The questions: Why is she out at 1:30 am?

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes