facebook twitter RSS
 

Discussion Groups: Stories

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6
Re: Cop admits getting upset over girlfriend's arrest
Posted by: Just the Facts, Again (IP Logged)
Date: January 12, 2008 09:33PM

Nice dodge there in the previous post. Questions remain unanswered. For example: Why is Warren cop dating a woman WANTED on felony charges? What kind of decision making is that? I don't care whether the charges are bogus or not, or whether they were brought by the crazy ex-husband or not. FACT: Warrant existed. FACT: Warren officer really ought not be dating a woman with an active warrant. FACT: If the warrant was bogus or not, the Warren cop's proper response should have been to advise his girlfriend to call Don Hanni. FACT: The girlfriend has four children with three different men, two of whom she was married to, and seems to be out a lot very late at night. This thing smells funny to me....

Re: Cop admits getting upset over girlfriend's arrest
Posted by: here (IP Logged)
Date: January 12, 2008 11:20PM

derelection of duty is failure to serve a lawful warrant. that is cause for dismissal. he was lucky to get away with his job. what is up with people today. respect the badge you wear or noone can be expected to respect you when you wear it.

Re: Cop admits getting upset over girlfriend's arrest
Posted by: Disgusted with Lies and Exagerations (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2008 09:31AM

Just the Facts, Again Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice dodge there in the previous post. Questions
> remain unanswered. For example: Why is Warren
> cop dating a woman WANTED on felony charges? What
> kind of decision making is that? I don't care
> whether the charges are bogus or not, or whether
> they were brought by the crazy ex-husband or not.
> FACT: Warrant existed. FACT: Warren officer
> really ought not be dating a woman with an active
> warrant. FACT: If the warrant was bogus or not,
> the Warren cop's proper response should have been
> to advise his girlfriend to call Don Hanni. FACT:
> The girlfriend has four children with three
> different men, two of whom she was married to, and
> seems to be out a lot very late at night. This
> thing smells funny to me....

Hudak didn't advise the girl of anything, other than to be in court on Monday, which the arresting cop failed to do. She was cooperative with Liberty cop and went with him upon arrest. Hudak had suggested letting him personally bring her in on Monday to see what this was all about, since they knew from the Libety cop, that her ex-husband filed the charges. Liberty cop said no. That is not what upset Hudak, it was the man's tone, fowl language and threat of an arrest when Hudak approached to ask questions. Although Hudak quickly identified himself. Then Warren dispatcher asked Liberty cop where he was taking her, so they could follow, Liberty cop went to place handcuffs on her. Hudak's only question at that point, is do you think the handcuffs are neccessary. Again, Liberty cop's response was rude, replying, mind your own business axxhole. Liberty put girl in car and drove off. Hudak never got out of car while at Liberty. Hudak didn't get out of car till he went to Niles to wait, a whopping two hours, and was told by Niles that Liberty cancelled transfer. Hudak, the driver and Stabile the other passanger was waiting at Niles Police Lobby doors. So far...I don't see how Hudak interferred. When Liberty got girl out of car, he stopped outside of car to replace handcuffs that were taken off at Liberty. Hudak remarked to WPD co-workers, look she is so dangerous that he has to put her in handcuffs. Liberty overheard comment, left girl standing in cuffs in parking lot alone and went to yell at dispatcher and Hudak. Spit came out of Libery cops mouth as he screamed at dispatcher when she was told to shut the "f" up. At that point, girl in parking lot screamed to Liberty, reminding him of her presence and asking her to take her inside already. Niles came out, went to girl and called for Liberty guy to come on inside. You tell me....did Hudak interfer or did Liberty lose his cool and forget what he was doing because he'd rather harrass everyone who was in the vehicle with the girl??? Questioning of girl while at Liberty was focused on Hudak and other occupants of the vehicle, not Rogers or the TPO order that she and the others made certain that Liberty knew about. Yet, Liberty cop claims he didn't know. That is BS as is most of the Liberty cop's report.

Re: Cop admits getting upset over girlfriend's arrest
Posted by: wait a sec (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2008 01:43PM

have any of you morons ever heard of derelection of duty? read up on it. one of the prime examples of it is failure to serve a lawful warrant. get it. the man should have aided the liberty officer,certainly not be out with her. a warrant is lawful until proven otherwise,who filed it does not matter, obviously a judge was convinced that action needed to be taken.

Re: Cop admits getting upset over girlfriend's arrest
Posted by: Done and Over (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2008 02:12PM

The upset wasn't over the arrest. The upset was with the response and threats of the Liberty cop. End result, Hudak is the only one to tell the girl about court on Monday. If he didn't, she wouldn't have known. The TPO prevented her knowing anything about the warrant until that night.

Miraculously, Liberty just stumbled upon her vehicle, that she wasn't driving, and approached her. Ex-husband filed charges based on a tax check that came from the last year of their marriage. Now, with the help P.I., ex-husband was able to secure a quick arrest and obtain knowledge of her physical address.

End of story....draw your own conclusions and have fun!!!

Re: Cop admits getting upset over girlfriend's arrest
Posted by: Missing the Point (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2008 03:06PM

Sorry, but you are still missing the point.

Warren cop was WRONG when he told the Liberty cop that he would just have the girl-with-four-children-from-three-different-men "come in on monday to see what it's all about." THAT IS TOTALLY IMPERMISSIBLE. As a cop, the Warren cop should have HELPED the Liberty cop arrest the woman, and it NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. Warrant existed. Warren cop's DUTY is to help APPREHEND people with warrants out on them, NOT to DODGE the warrant and "bring her in on Monday." If there was something defective about the warrant, or if it was filed by one of the baby-daddies IS NOT THE WARREN COP'S BUSINESS. Those are issues which should have been brought up in COURT. Tell me, if the person wanted by the warrant was a STRANGER, and not Warren cop's sex partner, would Warren cop have just told the wanted person to "come in on Monday to see what's it's all about?" HELL NO. WARREN COP WAS USING HIS POSITION AS A COP TO GET SPECIAL TREATMENT AND TO HELP SOMEONE EVADE A WARRANT. HIS DUTY IS TO HELP THEM ARREST HER, NOT TO HELP HER EVADE A WARRANT. He should be fired, and IMMEDIATELY.

Re: Cop admits getting upset over girlfriend's arrest
Posted by: T (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2008 04:50PM

Done and Over Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The upset wasn't over the arrest. The upset was
> with the response and threats of the Liberty cop.
> End result, Hudak is the only one to tell the girl
> about court on Monday. If he didn't, she wouldn't
> have known. The TPO prevented her knowing
> anything about the warrant until that night.
>
> Miraculously, Liberty just stumbled upon her
> vehicle, that she wasn't driving, and approached
> her. Ex-husband filed charges based on a tax
> check that came from the last year of their
> marriage. Now, with the help P.I., ex-husband was
> able to secure a quick arrest and obtain knowledge
> of her physical address.
>
> End of story....draw your own conclusions and have
> fun!!!

You are an idiot and here is why...If it was a felony warrant she would have needed a bail bondsman to get her out. Now what bail bondsman on the planet is not going to tell his client when their court date is? The bondsman looses all of the money is she fails to show up for court. This total lie that no one told her when to come to court makes your whole story non credible.

Re: Cop admits getting upset over girlfriend's arrest
Posted by: Warren Resident (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2008 08:39AM

Hudak is having his own legal issues if you count a divorce case that has been re-opened and custody issues involved. I am sure the guardian-ad-litem will take all of these wonderful explanations (of why it was OK for him to act the way he did) into account when it comes time to make the final decision. If Hudak and girlfriend would spend a little less time at bars and stay at home with his or her kids this issue may not have happened.

Re: Cop admits getting upset over girlfriend's arrest
Posted by: A Friend (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2008 11:34AM

Warren Resident Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hudak is having his own legal issues if you count
> a divorce case that has been re-opened and custody
> issues involved. I am sure the guardian-ad-litem
> will take all of these wonderful explanations (of
> why it was OK for him to act the way he did) into
> account when it comes time to make the final
> decision. If Hudak and girlfriend would spend a
> little less time at bars and stay at home with his
> or her kids this issue may not have happened.

If Hudak's ex would spend time with her kids, he wouldn't have requested the case to be re-opened. I know Hudak personally and when he has his kids, he is with his kids. There were times I wondered if the ex cared about her kids at all or just about the guy she lives with, which is the same man she committed adultury. (She is just like her old man, a cheater and lier.)

When she has her kids, she is at work, out gambling or running with boyfriend. She ships kids off to friends, family members, the mall or movies, just as long as they are out of her hair. Her bottom line is money, money, money. Why else is she living with an OLD man....he makes three times as much as her ex, that is why. Money!!!

Now she's trying to go after money at her place of employment. Too bad her fall didn't knock some sense into her. The woman has no morals.

Re: Cop admits getting upset over girlfriend's arrest
Posted by: coals to newcastle (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2008 04:05PM

> Hudak had suggested letting him personally bring her in on Monday to see what this was all about, since they knew from the Libety cop, that her ex-husband filed the charges.

With a felony arrest warrant? I think Mr. 5-O needs to get his ego deflated.

> when Hudak approached to ask questions.

He should have sat in eth car and STFU. He's lucky he didn't get tased, oh wait, if the shoe had been on the other foot Hudak would have tased the other officer at the drop of a hat...he is a Warren cop after all.

Shove the rest of this apologetic BS. Hudak's a dirty cop and now everyone can see it.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6


Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes