facebook twitter RSS

Discussion Groups: Stories

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Rising comic from Valley returns for show
Posted by: Vindy.com (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2007 04:28PM

Re: Rising comic from Valley returns for show
Posted by: Run of the mill NY Comic (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2007 04:28PM

No standup comic in the history of standup comedy has been, or would be, able to perform a meaningful comedy set that lasted more than 10 minutes if they have only been doing standup comedy for 6 months. The statement that this new comic "killed" for an hour an 10 minutes is either a joke, or a severe mis-print.

Posted by: Jennifer Lewis (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2007 06:51PM

Get real. Most stand-up comics have been doing it most of their lives, even if it's only recently on a stage instead of in the principal's office. Natural talent and a warped viewpoint count for a lot, and the material can be prepared well in advance of trying it out professionally, either practicing on family and friends or just clowning around in public places like grocery stores and banks. Anywhere people wait in line works for refining bits for an act.

Posted by: White Dragon (IP Logged)
Date: December 18, 2007 06:01PM

Tony Hinchcliffe is a terrible comedian and by far one of the worst -- at least in the top 3 of the worst -- employee comedians to ever work at the Comedy Store.

This article is complete bullsh*t and filled with lies. Tony has never gotten laughs for more than 10 seconds on stage let alone an hour and 10 minutes. He bombs everytime he goes up at the Comedy Store. That is the truth. If you don't believe me, come down to the Comedy Store any Sunday or Monday night and see for yourself.

Whoever wrote this article should actually watch their interview subjects perform live before writing glowing reviews saying how great they are. Because this kid sucks.

Posted by: Lice Master (IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2008 06:54PM

I've seen this comic perform and he is funny.
He got an applause break at the Hollywood Improv in front of a sold out room. Everyone was clapping in the middle of his set like he was giving a speech at the United Nations.
I like the confidence in this kid, maybe he is a little cocky, but
who cares, you gotta be confident to make it in that business.

Posted by: Erik Estrada (IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2008 07:27PM

Hinchcliffe...ha the funniest thing i ever saw that kid do was take a bong hit and then try to get fresh with me! The only way that kid would ever get me to laugh is if he killed himself on stage. By the way Tony's moms townhouse smells like cat piss!! And his dad who hates his ass owns a restaraunt that serves Ragu. And Tony your only claim to fame is that you smell like cabbage!! NOW THATS WHAT I CALL COMEDY!!! LONG LIVE RICHARD PRYOR!

Posted by: kid who doesn't ride his bike to show (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2008 08:32PM

that kid lies through his teeth. people laugh when he leaves because they can't believe the @#$%& lies he tells. I've taken funnier @#$%&.

Posted by: michael andrecic (IP Logged)
Date: January 23, 2008 04:52AM

tony is hilarious and doing more with his life then you @#$%& @#$%&. go @#$%& yourselves. TONY ROCKS!!!!!!!!! bwahahahaha!

Posted by: David Chace (IP Logged)
Date: January 23, 2008 12:11PM

I agree with most people posting on the wall, esp. Estrada. Tony is the least funniest thing since Frank TV. His voice drives me crazy and it sounds like a dying dolphin. I wish people who go see him preform before they write something about him in the paper. I guess anyone can get in the paper even if you'r not funny.......at all.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes