Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Court suspends lawyer who practiced in area
Posted by: Vindy.com (IP Logged)
Date: December 18, 2007 02:14AM

Re: Court suspends lawyer who practiced in area
Posted by: knucles (IP Logged)
Date: December 18, 2007 02:14AM

When he appeared before the state Supreme Court for a contempt hearing Dec. 11, Olivito told the justices that fear for his career kept him from getting the psychiatric evaluation the state disciplinary board ordered for him four times since March

Well it's obvious that he has something to hide. As far as I am concerned he needed to have his liscense suspended. Then depending on the out come it should be perminatly revoked.

Posted by: hank (IP Logged)
Date: January 08, 2008 01:18PM

This guys is a weirdo. Have any of you ever met him. CREEPY

Posted by: Yoboy (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2008 03:12PM

I agree.

Posted by: he is fine (IP Logged)
Date: January 29, 2008 01:23PM

yeah i know him there is nothing wrong with him, other then he wants to rid this area of civil rights violations and the thick headed warren police think there is nothing wrong, if nothing is wrong in warren then why is the justice department investigating them??

Posted by: Lee (IP Logged)
Date: January 29, 2008 09:06PM

I know him too,he is one laywer who tried to change the corrupt court system in this valley and no one will ever know the personal sacrifice he has gone through trying to help people.Its to bad that there aren't more Attorneys that care about people,sadly the only that matters is MONEY AND POWER .I remembed when Mary D. Castanza accused Trumbull County Court of wrong doing , and the Vindicator said it should be investigated.WHAT HAPPENED????? ZIP They always sweep it under the rug and a little time passes and it is forgotten.At least this man tried to do something about it and that is more than anyone else does. May God bless you Attorney Olivito.

Posted by: He's A Schmuck (IP Logged)
Date: January 29, 2008 10:01PM

Read about your hero getting his wiener knocked in by the Supreme Court of Ohio for lying and forging clients' signatures:

[www.sconet.state.oh.us]

Posted by: LEE (IP Logged)
Date: February 02, 2008 12:14PM

I SEE THE kIMMEL CASE WAS SETTLED OUT OF COURT,ALTHOUGH WARREN POLICE WOULD NOT ADMIT WRONGDOING.RIGHT!!!!!! OLIVITO WAS THE FIRST ATTORNEY THAT HAD THE COURAGE TO TAKE ON THIS CASE.I HAVE YET TO READ ANY WRITE-UP IN THE PAPER ABOUT IT.I GUESS THEY DON'T WANT THE CITIZENS TO KNOW ABOUT IT. I WONDER HOW MUCH THE POLICE INSURANCE WILL GO UP THIS TIME? AS FAR AS OLIVITOS' MENTAL HEALTH, WHEN YOU ARE IN A WAR AGAINST INJUSTICE AND CORRUPTION THINGS HAPPEN!!!! EVEN SOME OF OUR BEST SOLDIERS COME HOME WITH P.T.S.D. MAYBE SOME DAY,THE D.O.J. WILL DO THIER JOB AND CLEAN UP THIS VALLEY.THEY HAVE TO GET TIRED OF COMING HERE SOMETIME!!!!!!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes