Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Loud music, coincidence land two men in court
Posted by: Vindy.com (IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2006 01:54AM

Re: Loud music, coincidence land two men in court
Posted by: captaincheeseloaf (IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2006 01:54AM

Holy Crap!!! you mean to tell me someone was actually Pulled over for Blasting that nonsense?? Good Job YPD. Do it some more? Do it often??

Posted by: yo (IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2006 07:38AM

It,s about time, way to go, now lets see what happens.Good Job YPD. Do it some more? Do it often??

Posted by: TruthHurts (IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2006 09:08AM

YPD is so predictable. Knew this was coming. This folks is the customary, "YPD is fighting loud music" story that is planted in this rag every year. They're a little late on it this year.

If you'll notice all of these citations were on the WEST SIDE.

Hmmm...an awful lot of cops live over there. Also it's a predominately white area. Now that's a coincidence.

Now how about doing this EVERYTIME you hear this crap in EVERY neighborhood on EVERY side of town?? Not just where you live.

Ummm...why did Millich only fine the one piece of filth $50 and a year of probation (non-reporting, I'm sure) when he could have fined him up to $500 AND confiscated the equipment to guarnateed that no other people are disturbed and that others like this trash understand that antisocial behavior like this is not acceptable?

Geesh! Get some balls, Milich. Better yet, get off the bench. You've been asleep at the bench for years. The noise law was written with stiff penalties specifically aimed at sending a message to these idiots and to bring much needed relief from these rolling tantrums.

If these Wiggers from Boardman, Austintown, and Warren can afford to run out and buy this crap, then they can surely afford to pay for the pain and suffering they cause the citizens of Youngstown and the court costs.

Posted by: agreed (IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2006 10:53AM

yea I did notice the arrests were on the west side, so typical! what? is everyone afraid of these gangbangers!! Just let them do whatever they want, we'll all put up with it. BS this is supposed to be a civilized society, they (gangbangers) are supposed to conform to society, not the other way around. It's complete anarchy, they blast their music, diturbing the peace, they don't wait in lines, take a number and go to the front, doesn't matter if you wait 10 minutes for service at a fast food restaurant, I am disgusted and tired of being the one that is paying for everything (ohio one cards for able bodied young men) who by the way go out of the store and jump into their 50K SUV's.

Posted by: Southside Guy (IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2006 01:39PM

Obviously the people on the North, East and Southsides are just supposed to put up with this garbage. I'd like to see an article about someone on Bryson, Lansing or Ravenwood getting busted for loud music and general thuggery.

I won't be holding my breath.

Posted by: B (IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2006 04:28PM

you piss and moan that they don't enforce loud music....then you piss and moan when they do.....Pathetic losers.

Posted by: Southside Guy (IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2006 04:46PM

What are you talking about? Everyone here is in favor of it.

Posted by: L (IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2006 04:49PM

I live in a very nice neighborhood. My neighbors decided to buy 10 yr old "junior" a dirt bike. Junior likes to ride his annoyingly loud dirt bike around and around his house(yes, in the yard) about 20,000 times in a row. I get home from work and try to relax, but instead I get to listen to this brats' dirt bike buzzing for about 3 hours straight. This goes on until around 9:30p, until I think I am going insane. Anyone have any clue what I can do, short of knocking him off his motorbike or hurting his parents for allowing this? Do I call 911? Or will the police even do anything about it? Is it allowed? I am clueless and stressed beyond stressed. I don't know the parents and I don't want to go there to confront them anyway b/c then their little brats will undoubtedly retaliate on my new house. Any suggestions?

Posted by: Sue DeMann (IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2006 05:17PM

captaincheeseloaf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Holy Crap!!! you mean to tell me someone was
> actually Pulled over for Blasting that nonsense??
> Good Job YPD. Do it some more? Do it often??

They must have either almost wrecked into the YPD cruiser or be sleeping with one of the cops ho's.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
News
Opinion
Sports News
Entertainment News
Marketplace
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Submission Forms

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseContact
© Vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503