no mutha @#$%& duh she in jail HOE

Re: $1 million bond set in Warren homicide
Posted by: Sarah (IP Logged)
Date: February 08, 2007 11:09AM

JUST RESPECT IT AND KEEP HER NAME OUT YA MOUTH BITCH!!!!!!! FREE CICI

Posted by: jacci-o (IP Logged)
Date: February 08, 2007 11:12AM

YOU DON'T KNOW @#$%& ABOUT US SO MIND YA OWN @#$%& BUISNESS WORRY BOUT YA GOD DAMN SELF.

Posted by: Sarah (IP Logged)
Date: February 08, 2007 11:15AM

what do you mean if it was in girard that she would walk?

Posted by: Anonymous (IP Logged)
Date: February 08, 2007 11:30AM

They should rename this thread to "wanna be white trash"

Posted by: o-yo yo yo yo (IP Logged)
Date: February 08, 2007 12:22PM

You see weez talks like dis cuz wees grew upz in da publik houzin in Warren. When da girlz from Howland and Champion were gettin readee for kollege wees was working on baby numba 2 and stabbin hoes who tried to get wit our homie. Nows iza pregnant again iza trying to decide which Oldsmobile model im going to name dis kid. Iza thingin Alero or Cierra to honor my girl dat locked up. FREE KI KI!!! OR JO JO!!!

Posted by: Guru (IP Logged)
Date: February 08, 2007 04:49PM

She stabbed somebody to death on accident? She was mad, picked up a knife and stabbed a girl to death. Whether she meant to or not, she took every action necessary to kill that poor girl. And over a guy! How dumb is that? And how can you clowns come on here and defend her? She's a murderer and she's a murderer without a good reason.

Posted by: Captain Crunch (IP Logged)
Date: February 08, 2007 08:59PM

The rationalization that the victim should have taken herself to get medical attention and didn't, therefore it was her fault she died is ridiculous. She was stabbed by this TRASH. SHE WAS STABBED. Normal people do not stab each other. CRIMINALS stab people. Someone should stab these ignorant BIIIIAATCHES that come on here saying "Free CiCi." I bet they would change their tune. I wonder what they would be saying if this worthless WORTHLESS piece OF S*^% sister or friend of theirs died instead of this other girl. I hope CiCi dies in prison alone and miserable.

Posted by: stupid (IP Logged)
Date: February 09, 2007 05:58AM

Tell your mom to go get a job. Warren Heights is a project for lazy asses and low lifes. She is a murderer get over it.

Posted by: hate white trash (IP Logged)
Date: February 10, 2007 09:09AM

looks to me like she had a thing for black dudes.. Were they fighting over a black dude? what a waste. You can be poor and live in the projects but when you start dating blacks..that is when your rep just goes down the tubes. Black men will stick their dick in ANYTHING white, white trash included! I work in a jail and I hear black dudes always bragging about how easy white women are to get in bed. They laugh about the white hoes they have slept with.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes