Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Current Page: 1 of 26
Police: Impaired driver caused fatal accident
Posted by: Vindy.com (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2006 11:39AM

Re: Police: Impaired driver caused fatal accident
Posted by: karen (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2006 11:39AM

i work with a lady who's daughter was best friends with wendy. i can only hear about what the family and friends are going through right now. today was her buriel, and yesterday the viewing. the poor soul only 25 years old. its people like this gentleman that need to get off the streets, i think there should be a higher penalty for drunk driving, especially repeated offenders. i think also whoever lent him the car should be in trouble. they had to known that he was drunk and that he did not have a license.

Posted by: hate drunks (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2006 11:52PM

they should cut off his legs at the knees, and then not give him medicare

Posted by: Guru (IP Logged)
Date: October 12, 2006 08:52AM

Repeat offenders should do hard time.

Date: October 12, 2006 12:04PM

i agree they should do hard time, i mean its murder what he did, it might have been an accident but he was intoxicated and that is his third offense. now i bet he regrets it. and its a shame it took this to happen to realize he was wrong. i bet in court he apologizes with his deepest sympathy to the family and friends, if i was there and he did apologize i would tell him to shove it up his ass and i think he should rot in jail.

Date: October 13, 2006 09:01AM

i will post a message on here every day, i am a suppoter to the families loss. i feel for them. i want justice done for that young girl. you know its a shame so many more people are dying from drunk drivers, and no matter how hard the law try's they'll never getthem completely off the streets, but they still should have harsher punishment, besides yellow plates, and suspended license, i think they should be put away in a rehabilitation center, and jail time. its aq tough discusiion, i feel this guy that killed this poor girl is not going to get what he deserves.

Date: October 24, 2006 11:05AM

i know its been a a while since i have submitted how i felt. i am looking for updates on his trail and i cant seem t find them. so right now i really dont know whats going on but i still do think he should spend a long time in jail. i mean i bet he feels guilty and he does have to live withthaqt for the rest of his life, ut i think he should sit in jail with nothing to do and think about what he did for a long time, who knows he may become someones bitch. which its not good to want bad things to happen to him but i think he should get what he deserves.

Posted by: KELLY (IP Logged)
Date: October 24, 2006 01:58PM

ITS A SHAME WHAT HAPPENED TO HER AND IT WAS WRONG FOR HIM TO BE DRIVING A CAR AND HE SHOULD DO SERIOUS TIME FOR BEING A REPEAT OFFENDER. BUT IF SHE WAS SO SOBER HOW COME SHE WASNT LOOKING WHERE SHE WAS GOING?

Posted by: brenda (IP Logged)
Date: October 24, 2006 02:12PM

I'm quite sure Wendi *was* looking where she was going. When she backed out of the driveway of her friend's home, there were no other vehicles coming and that gave her assured clear distance. Who's to say otherwise? Wendi isn't here to speak for herself and I sure as hell won't believe anything "Mister" Behanna says.

Posted by: Anonymous (IP Logged)
Date: October 24, 2006 03:50PM

If this would have been a straight traffic accident w/ no alcohol it would have been her fault. See ORC 4511.38

Current Page: 1 of 26

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes