facebook twitter RSS

Discussion Groups: Stories

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Current Page: 24 of 26
Re: Police: Impaired driver caused fatal accident
Posted by: wendi's Mom (IP Logged)
Date: July 10, 2007 10:29AM

There was in the civil case against these guys but just with att. But thank you for keeping up and the faith, We need all the prayers you can offer.. Thank you again Anna

Posted by: sorrow (IP Logged)
Date: August 02, 2007 10:36AM

Forget the chop shop story. Look at the last line.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Published: Friday, July 20, 2007

Area chop shop suspect indicted by grand jury
Print StoryEmail to FriendDiscuss this story

A minor fire triggered the probe of the alleged chop shop.

YOUNGSTOWN A Mahoning County grand jury has indicted a 74-year-old man accused of running a chop shop on Market Street on 17 counts of receiving stolen property.

The grand jury returned the indictment Thursday against Roosevelt Lewis, of Shehy Street, who was arrested in May after police said they found stolen vehicles and parts of stolen vehicles in what appeared to be a vacant business at 2007 Market St.

A minor fire at the building May 6 led to an investigation that showed the building, which Lewis had rented for about 10 years, was being used as a chop shop, authorities said.

Others indicted:

Richard Dustman, 39, of Fox Run Lane, Canfield, cocaine possession.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, well, well. Looks like they finally got Dustman for cocaine. This should seal the deal. What a great guy. No wonder Pam left him.

Posted by: Smokey Joe (IP Logged)
Date: August 02, 2007 11:58AM

Prayers to Wendi's family. Are the journalists so far behind that they dont realize Saadam has been executed months ago. Christ, if your gonna state news, lets be current with it. I dont expect anything less from the Vindy

Posted by: WENDI'S MOM (IP Logged)
Date: August 02, 2007 09:00PM

WOW just more and more is adding on to him. Thank you sorrow for the update there was another pre trail again today but we are in Hospices with my mother in law she is soo sick and we cant leave her she will be joining my baby soon... so please keep me posted as much as you can I will check the computer a couple times a day but I fear we wont be here another day so thank you all .... keep me posted please Love.. Anna

Posted by: WENDI'S MOM (IP Logged)
Date: August 02, 2007 09:00PM

WOW just more and more is adding on to him. Thank you sorrow for the update there was another pre trail again today but we are in Hospices with my mother in law she is soo sick and we cant leave her she will be joining my baby soon... so please keep me posted as much as you can I will check the computer a couple times a day but I fear we wont be here another day so thank you all .... keep me posted please Love.. Anna

Date: August 03, 2007 11:04AM

WENDI'S MOM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WOW just more and more is adding on to him. Thank
> you sorrow for the update there was another pre
> trail again today but we are in Hospices with my
> mother in law she is soo sick and we cant leave
> her she will be joining my baby soon... so please
> keep me posted as much as you can I will check the
> computer a couple times a day but I fear we wont
> be here another day so thank you all .... keep me
> posted please Love.. Anna
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Anna,
I'm very sorry to hear about your mother-in-law.

I will keep you updated if I hear anything and please let us know how things are going with you also.

God bless.

Posted by: wendis mom (IP Logged)
Date: August 05, 2007 11:12AM

Thank you sorrow,
My mother-in-law passed away friday,things are a bit blurry to me so please keep me informed as much as you can Thank again ...

Posted by: wendis mom (IP Logged)
Date: August 12, 2007 04:41PM

well looks like Dustman has a jury trial starting Sept 17,2007 and Behanna starts Jan 22 2008. if all goes well I cant believe that Dustman is not in jail, He must have a lot of money for his bonds , since he has many of them, and now he and Behanna are sharing attorneys Shultz who is as crooked as they come , Im sure alot of people have heard the story about Him and his poor decessed wife ..... But thats something he will have to deal with in the end May God bless us All ..... Anna

Date: September 18, 2007 10:53AM

wendis mom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well looks like Dustman has a jury trial starting
> Sept 17,2007 and Behanna starts Jan 22 2008. if
> all goes well I cant believe that Dustman is not
> in jail, He must have a lot of money for his bonds
> , since he has many of them, and now he and
> Behanna are sharing attorneys Shultz who is as
> crooked as they come , Im sure alot of people have
> heard the story about Him and his poor decessed
> wife ..... But thats something he will have to
> deal with in the end May God bless us All .....
> Anna
---------------------------------------------------------
Hi Anna,
Looks like Dr. Richard Dustman copped a plea and got off easy. Don't worry though,at least now he has implicated himself with Behanna. Now he cannot deny his long term relationship with Behanna, which should help your family in your civil suit.

Best wishes and please let us know how you are doing.

Posted by: Wendi;s Mom (IP Logged)
Date: September 18, 2007 04:47PM

Sorrow,
Thank you so much for the information , I was there yesterday in the court room. They were going to pick jury members and so they told us that it would take until 4 or so . They said nothing would happen yesterday, But to call them around 4 and they would let us know what time opening arguments would start in court. I called and they told me that he took a plee and got 2 years public service and a 500 dollar fine. I dont want him in my community he is a threat so people beware.. I said a few thimngs I know Dustman and lil Shannen who I know was sitting in the bench infront of us heard me so if these low lifes can live and walk around like they have done nothing thier day will come not infront of a court or a judge but infront of GOD himself and then the real sentance will begin I believe they will one day die the most painful death there is. And they will see everyone they have done wrong.Have you heard the song Dear Mr President the words are strong and true how can you walk around knowing what your doing is wrong Pink sings it and its a great song.. this too applies to these low life scums . They need to stand up admit that they have done wrong take the real punishment and ask people to forgive them. not plee like a cowards . They make me so sick to my stomach and to think they are just going to act like they have donee no wrong. I hope they never get a good nights sleep and that they see the people in thier minds that they robbed and stole from for the rest of their lifes . So this part is done it may look like they got easy but I have faith and trust that God will take care of them and they will get whta they desirve I pray its not thier faimly memebers but them.... Thank you agin and God Bless. Anna

Current Page: 24 of 26

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes