> longer apply to anything. I hope it does because I
> once shop-lifted a candy bar when I was a juvenile
> about 55 years ago. I might get charged with petty
> theft. All these changes in the laws are starting
> to worry some of us. Just wondering what the
> barristers would have to say about
> this............

what kind of candy bar did you take?
it could make a difference....like if it was a "payday"....no problem. chunky bars ....there is no statute of limitations on those.

Re: Anyone know anything about this case as of date?
Posted by: hang em high (IP Logged)
Date: January 29, 2008 06:23PM

Funny how this whole episode has just "dissapeared". Having to deal with this man and having to deal with his wife (our children are all in school together) just burns my ass. Why does this man go to watch his children at a football game with all of the other parents and sit in disguised on the opposing teams bleachers??? GUILT, PURE AND SIMPLE. For a professional man to have to "hide" there is no other explaination than guilt. If you claim to be innocent then stand high and proud and by your family. I have witnessed what this has done to the entire family. His wife looks ill (her choice to stand with him) but his children are the ones to suffer their fathers sickness. PUT HIM AWAY, LOCK HIM UP, THROW AWAY THE KEY AND LET HIM ROT. Makes me sick that my children have to ask questions about a good friends father and I have to explain about rape etc...at such an early age."NO, you cant go to play at their home, no you cant get in the car with him, no no no. Very sad you are, you have destroyed your family Greg. Call me a hick...call me a redneck. IT IS AN EYE FOR AN EYE, LET GOD HANDLE IT. I would love to know just how long I will have to see this man in my community and deal with knowing that "if" he is guilty when the hell is the hold up??????
Shame you cant live next door to your neighbors and trust them

MY SYMPATHY FOR THE DEW BOYS ONLY.

Re: Dr. Dew fired over sexual battery charge
Posted by: rick (IP Logged)
Date: February 03, 2008 08:02AM

a 15 year slut at the time..now a 32 year old slut who needs money..gine me a break..

Re: Dr. Dew fired over sexual battery charge
Posted by: honestly (IP Logged)
Date: February 03, 2008 10:42AM

i think it's great for him to go out in public. he has nothing to hide. shall he stay hidden just because someone accuses you of something. i don't know him, but innocent until proven guilty.

Current Page: 19 of 19

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes