facebook twitter RSS
 

Discussion Groups: Stories

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: X-FACTOR (IP Logged)
Date: May 17, 2007 10:57PM

What did this guy do in two years on the force that those with 10-15 years have not done?

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: Anon (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2007 06:53PM

Awardees from the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction...

November 2005 Honorees

Gold Star Recipients:

Kristin Guthrie North Central Correctional Institution
Chris Gipson Chillicothe APA
Anne Richardson Hocking Correctional Facility
Monika Hampton Cincinnati APA
Parker Higby Corrections Medical Center
Eric Griffith Ohio Parole Board
Lisa Good Ross Correctional Institution
George Allen North Central Correctional Institution
Arville Duty Chillicothe Correctional Institution

Vallandingham Gold Star for Valor Recipients:

Mark Painter Allen Correctional Institution
Matthew Lard Trumbull Correctional Institution
Roosevelt Overstreet Trumbull Correctional Institution
Jeff Widmer Allen Correctional Institution

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: CAPT.BLACK (IP Logged)
Date: May 19, 2007 08:25AM

Anon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Awardees from the Ohio Department of
> Rehabilitation and Correction...
>
> November 2005 Honorees
>
> Gold Star Recipients:
>
> Kristin Guthrie North Central Correctional
> Institution
> Chris Gipson Chillicothe APA
> Anne Richardson Hocking Correctional Facility
> Monika Hampton Cincinnati APA
> Parker Higby Corrections Medical Center
> Eric Griffith Ohio Parole Board
> Lisa Good Ross Correctional Institution
> George Allen North Central Correctional
> Institution
> Arville Duty Chillicothe Correctional Institution
>
> Vallandingham Gold Star for Valor Recipients:
>
> Mark Painter Allen Correctional Institution
> Matthew Lard Trumbull Correctional Institution
> Roosevelt Overstreet Trumbull Correctional
> Institution
> Jeff Widmer Allen Correctional Institution


Trumbull Correctonals two uncle Tom's are on this list,they kill Black inmate Danny Lane but tackled a white inmate with a shank and are called heroe's by the white man I call them porch monkey's suckers for the white man.

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: headlines (IP Logged)
Date: May 26, 2007 10:10AM

Why would this institution place this article in the Newspaper in light of all the corruption at these local prisons.I'm certain these two individuals have turned their heads and failed to report many of the incidents the public is now being made aware of.This prison is an embarrassment to the local community.

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: SHEMALES (IP Logged)
Date: June 29, 2007 09:29PM

X-FACTOR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What did this guy do in two years on the force
> that those with 10-15 years have not done?


This urbania is LT.Dina's gay lover.

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: 15 W est Danny Lane Memorial (IP Logged)
Date: June 30, 2007 09:33AM

WHAT A NICE GESTURE BY the management and staff of TCI TO PLACE THAT BEAUTIFUL FLOWER ARRANGEMENT OUTSIDE OF THE 15 WEST SERGEANTS OFFICE IN MEMORY OF THE BRUTAL HOGTYING MURDER OF INMATE MARVIN(DANNY)LANE BY ANGRY TRUMBULL CORRECTIONAL GUARDS.

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: OSPc/o (IP Logged)
Date: June 30, 2007 11:20AM

A memorial for a f---ing inmate! THATS DISGUSTING!

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: Lane supporters (IP Logged)
Date: June 30, 2007 05:36PM

OSPc/o Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A memorial for a f---ing inmate! THATS
> DISGUSTING!


A class act by Warden Bobby and his staff.

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: NoOneCaresAboutLane (IP Logged)
Date: June 30, 2007 06:59PM

WHO CARES, NO ONE CARED ABOUT LANE TWELVE YEARS AGO, NO ONE CARES NOW! SO, WHY DO YOU CARE!

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: TCI employee (IP Logged)
Date: June 30, 2007 09:47PM

15 W est Danny Lane Memorial Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WHAT A NICE GESTURE BY the management and staff of
> TCI TO PLACE THAT BEAUTIFUL FLOWER ARRANGEMENT
> OUTSIDE OF THE 15 WEST SERGEANTS OFFICE IN MEMORY
> OF THE BRUTAL HOGTYING MURDER OF INMATE
> MARVIN(DANNY)LANE BY ANGRY TRUMBULL CORRECTIONAL
> GUARDS.


I saw the flower arrangement in the spring and it was really a beautiful arrangement a class act by TCI management to honor this deceased inmate.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4


Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes