facebook twitter RSS
 

Discussion Groups: Stories

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: Truth (IP Logged)
Date: June 30, 2007 10:02PM

TCI employee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 15 W est Danny Lane Memorial Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > WHAT A NICE GESTURE BY the management and staff
> of
> > TCI TO PLACE THAT BEAUTIFUL FLOWER ARRANGEMENT
> > OUTSIDE OF THE 15 WEST SERGEANTS OFFICE IN
> MEMORY
> > OF THE BRUTAL HOGTYING MURDER OF INMATE
> > MARVIN(DANNY)LANE BY ANGRY TRUMBULL
> CORRECTIONAL
> > GUARDS.
>
>
> I saw the flower arrangement in the spring and it
> was really a beautiful arrangement a class act by
> TCI management to honor this deceased inmate.


Is there any truth to this? Does anyone know?

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: Prisoners.com (IP Logged)
Date: July 02, 2007 04:54PM

Truth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TCI employee Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 15 W est Danny Lane Memorial Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > WHAT A NICE GESTURE BY the management and
> staff
> > of
> > > TCI TO PLACE THAT BEAUTIFUL FLOWER
> ARRANGEMENT
> > > OUTSIDE OF THE 15 WEST SERGEANTS OFFICE IN
> > MEMORY
> > > OF THE BRUTAL HOGTYING MURDER OF INMATE
> > > MARVIN(DANNY)LANE BY ANGRY TRUMBULL
> > CORRECTIONAL
> > > GUARDS.
> >
> >
> > I saw the flower arrangement in the spring and
> it
> > was really a beautiful arrangement a class act
> by
> > TCI management to honor this deceased inmate.
>
>
> Is there any truth to this? Does anyone know?


Its the truth we were send pictures of the flower arrangement and we think it is a wonderful gesture by ODR&C to pay homage to our murdered inmate brother Danny Lane we know Danny did not deserve to die the way he did and we forgive all those who participated in his untimely death may God also forgive you people.

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: PRISONERS .COM (IP Logged)
Date: July 03, 2007 08:39PM

Prisoners.com Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Truth Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > TCI employee Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > 15 W est Danny Lane Memorial Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > WHAT A NICE GESTURE BY the management and
> > staff
> > > of
> > > > TCI TO PLACE THAT BEAUTIFUL FLOWER
> > ARRANGEMENT
> > > > OUTSIDE OF THE 15 WEST SERGEANTS OFFICE IN
> > > MEMORY
> > > > OF THE BRUTAL HOGTYING MURDER OF INMATE
> > > > MARVIN(DANNY)LANE BY ANGRY TRUMBULL
> > > CORRECTIONAL
> > > > GUARDS.
> > >
> > >
> > > I saw the flower arrangement in the spring
> and
> > it
> > > was really a beautiful arrangement a class
> act
> > by
> > > TCI management to honor this deceased inmate.
> >
> >
> > Is there any truth to this? Does anyone know?
>
>
> Its the truth we were send pictures of the flower
> arrangement and we think it is a wonderful gesture
> by ODR&C to pay homage to our murdered inmate
> brother Danny Lane we know Danny did not deserve
> to die the way he did and we forgive all those who
> participated in his untimely death may God also
> forgive you people.


REST IN PEACE DANNY LANE WERE GOING TO GET THESE TCI C/O'S WHO KILLED YOU

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: TCI EMPLOYEE (IP Logged)
Date: July 05, 2007 07:21PM

PRISONERS .COM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Prisoners.com Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Truth Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > TCI employee Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > 15 W est Danny Lane Memorial Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > WHAT A NICE GESTURE BY the management and
> > > staff
> > > > of
> > > > > TCI TO PLACE THAT BEAUTIFUL FLOWER
> > > ARRANGEMENT
> > > > > OUTSIDE OF THE 15 WEST SERGEANTS OFFICE
> IN
> > > > MEMORY
> > > > > OF THE BRUTAL HOGTYING MURDER OF INMATE
> > > > > MARVIN(DANNY)LANE BY ANGRY TRUMBULL
> > > > CORRECTIONAL
> > > > > GUARDS.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I saw the flower arrangement in the spring
> > and
> > > it
> > > > was really a beautiful arrangement a class
> > act
> > > by
> > > > TCI management to honor this deceased
> inmate.
> > >
> > >
> > > Is there any truth to this? Does anyone
> know?
> >
> >
> > Its the truth we were send pictures of the
> flower
> > arrangement and we think it is a wonderful
> gesture
> > by ODR&C to pay homage to our murdered inmate
> > brother Danny Lane we know Danny did not
> deserve
> > to die the way he did and we forgive all those
> who
> > participated in his untimely death may God also
> > forgive you people.
>
>
> REST IN PEACE DANNY LANE WERE GOING TO GET THESE
> TCI C/O'S WHO KILLED YOU


THAT FLOWER ARRANGEMENT IS NO TRIBUNE TO NO DEATH INMATE,BULLL SHITTTT

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: overweigh lover (IP Logged)
Date: July 05, 2007 09:40PM

Akon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> disgruntled employee Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > This is the main reason why so many employees
> at
> > TCI have simply quit working,and now claim to
> be
> > only working for a paycheck and nothing
> more,when
> > Warden Bobby has a chance to promote qualified
> > workers from within his institution what does
> he
> > do? He promotes his buddies wife from another
> > instituion insane,do us all a favor and ship
> her
> > back to the open ACA job at OSP.
>
> Don't do that. Just send her back to her last
> position.


Warden Bobby has promoted the most unqualified individuals in the state and has turned the tci promotion system into a laughing stock,the recent promotion of childish dope head racist m.arthur was a low blow to anyone who ever considered promoting under warden bobby.

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: Victor (IP Logged)
Date: July 06, 2007 09:24PM

overweigh lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Akon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > disgruntled employee Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >
> > >
> > > This is the main reason why so many employees
> > at
> > > TCI have simply quit working,and now claim to
> > be
> > > only working for a paycheck and nothing
> > more,when
> > > Warden Bobby has a chance to promote
> qualified
> > > workers from within his institution what does
> > he
> > > do? He promotes his buddies wife from another
> > > instituion insane,do us all a favor and ship
> > her
> > > back to the open ACA job at OSP.
> >
> > Don't do that. Just send her back to her last
> > position.
>
>
> Warden Bobby has promoted the most unqualified
> individuals in the state and has turned the tci
> promotion system into a laughing stock,the recent
> promotion of childish dope head racist m.arthur
> was a low blow to anyone who ever considered
> promoting under warden bobby.


To promote micheal arthur to anything is a disgrace this individual should at the very least been demoted to c/o and transferred for his numerous racist acts and childish behavior,yet white racist odr&c director terry collins and uncle tom toni brooks allows tci's racist warden david bobby to promote this criminal.

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: RUSTY (IP Logged)
Date: July 10, 2007 09:50PM

Victor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> overweigh lover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Akon Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > disgruntled employee Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > This is the main reason why so many
> employees
> > > at
> > > > TCI have simply quit working,and now claim
> to
> > > be
> > > > only working for a paycheck and nothing
> > > more,when
> > > > Warden Bobby has a chance to promote
> > qualified
> > > > workers from within his institution what
> does
> > > he
> > > > do? He promotes his buddies wife from
> another
> > > > instituion insane,do us all a favor and
> ship
> > > her
> > > > back to the open ACA job at OSP.
> > >
> > > Don't do that. Just send her back to her
> last
> > > position.
> >
> >
> > Warden Bobby has promoted the most unqualified
> > individuals in the state and has turned the tci
> > promotion system into a laughing stock,the
> recent
> > promotion of childish dope head racist m.arthur
> > was a low blow to anyone who ever considered
> > promoting under warden bobby.
>
>
> To promote micheal arthur to anything is a
> disgrace this individual should at the very least
> been demoted to c/o and transferred for his
> numerous racist acts and childish behavior,yet
> white racist odr&c director terry collins and
> uncle tom toni brooks allows tci's racist warden
> david bobby to promote this criminal.


Warden Bobby has promoted the most unqualified individuals in the state and has turned the tci promotion system into a laughing stock,the recent promotion of childish dope head racist m.arthur was a low blow to anyone who ever considered promoting under warden bobby.

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: BILL (IP Logged)
Date: July 14, 2007 12:53PM

A C/O WITH 2 YEARS OF SERVICE IS NAMED C/O OF THE YEAR NOUGH SAID

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: CTA (IP Logged)
Date: January 05, 2008 05:41PM

Memorial......WHAT!

Re: TCI to honor officer and employee
Posted by: who cares (IP Logged)
Date: January 29, 2008 04:54PM

Why worry? The main concern was no staff was realy hurt or killed. All of you are worried about a filthy inmate that died. What about the real victims such as the little girl/boy that f*cker messed with!!!!!! They are scared for life. The ''FELON''as no worries for he is 6' under!!

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4


Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes