facebook twitter RSS

Discussion Groups: Local Sports

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Current Page: 9 of 11
Re: Youngstown History Of Fast Pitch Softball Plus Top 25 Player Of All Time
Posted by: Old Guy (IP Logged)
Date: February 24, 2009 09:02AM

Pal,you have a real problem and you are same poster on Cambell site as well arent you. Why would you say such things about people you dont even know. Do you post here and sit by your computer to see how many people you can you can @#$%&? Your posts have nothing to do with the subject. So get the F..k off of here. We dont want you. Its people like you that have ruined this town, not the bowling alley owner. Its your attitude and lack of respect for other people that is disgusting. Talking about depends and dimentia. Come on. You need an attitude adjustment and I'll bet most of us 70somethings could give it to you...Get a life and stop the anger..

Posted by: Thanks So Much (IP Logged)
Date: February 26, 2009 05:41PM

It is about time someone nail this guy, all we are doin is talking about back in the day fast pitch softball was awesome. It is just a small part of the valleys history. NOBODY is bragging about there self!

Posted by: ROFLMAO! (IP Logged)
Date: February 27, 2009 06:25PM

Yeah it was "history"! Who were some of the all time best shot putters from the old South High School? Boy, these kids today couldn't carry our resin bags! Remember how good the West Side frisbee league was? The truth is you were playing a girls game as grown men, and now, years later, you hope somebody mentions your name. You better just mention your own name because the other neanderthals either can't remember who you were, (there's that dimentia thing again) or they are too narcicistic to think about you. Go get some fish and pihrogies, maybe you can find someone to talk about Idora Park Fries, and discuss who could eat the most briar hill pizza. Maybe we should have the mens fast pitch hall of fame down on Steel Street. All you old dirts could induct each other, and it would attract 3 visitors a year. The throngs of people who care about Youngstowns fast pitch "history" could gather there to sahre the stories of steamy risers.

Posted by: Old Guy (IP Logged)
Date: February 27, 2009 08:51PM

ROFLMAO! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah it was "history"! Who were some of the all
> time best shot putters from the old South High
> School? Boy, these kids today couldn't carry our
> resin bags! Remember how good the West Side
> frisbee league was? The truth is you were playing
> a girls game as grown men, and now, years later,
> you hope somebody mentions your name. You better
> just mention your own name because the other
> neanderthals either can't remember who you were,
> (there's that dimentia thing again) or they are
> too narcicistic to think about you. Go get some
> fish and pihrogies, maybe you can find someone to
> talk about Idora Park Fries, and discuss who could
> eat the most briar hill pizza. Maybe we should
> have the mens fast pitch hall of fame down on
> Steel Street. All you old dirts could induct each
> other, and it would attract 3 visitors a year.
> The throngs of people who care about Youngstowns
> fast pitch "history" could gather there to sahre
> the stories of steamy risers.

Ive just one question for you ROFO. If you were eatin a pizza down on Steel street or maybe overheard a conversation at the old folks home or just haven a beer at local pub and people were havin a conversation about fast pitch softball, would you use this same language in person? If ya did, you wouldnt last very long in the real world. So, what it is then is just a coward on the other side of the fence (internet board) whom talks crap knowing if the fence doesnt save him, Daddy will

Posted by: Boardman Jihadist (IP Logged)
Date: March 03, 2009 11:06AM

Good for you OLD GUY!

They guy you responded to is a loser. Although his post was a bit funny.

I didn't read the whole thread and I never played fast-pitch but I would like to recognize my coach and friend the late

Ronnie Stoops.

Posted by: Over The Hill Gang (IP Logged)
Date: March 03, 2009 02:42PM

Ron Stoops was one of THE GREATEST Players in towm. Also one of the best football minds around.
We miss him dearly

Posted by: ROFLMAO (IP Logged)
Date: March 03, 2009 08:29PM

Yes indeed I would tell you how I feel at the local pub. I may give you a pass at Shadt Rest. If you were sitting at the bar having that conversation, you would be sitting with other former players. The conversation would be much different then because there would be sincerity to it. You wouldn't be fishing for adulation. This thread is nothing more than worn out old men hoping somebody says how great they were. If I ever had another man's steamy riser playing a little chin music for me I would definitely not mention it. You guys must have played in the alternate lifestyles league, or just dressed up like girls to play that little girls game.

Posted by: Right (IP Logged)
Date: March 03, 2009 08:57PM

ROFLMAO. you are right no problem. We play ball with skirts on, we were a bunch of sissy. PLEASE tell us all were you hang love to meet you. PLEASE have the balls to tell us.Have a nice day.

Posted by: Boardman Jihadist (IP Logged)
Date: March 04, 2009 04:28PM

Right Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ROFLMAO. you are right no problem. We play ball
> with skirts on, we were a bunch of sissy. PLEASE
> tell us all were you hang love to meet you. PLEASE
> have the balls to tell us.Have a nice day.

I'll second that! I'd love to meet this azzhole face to face.

Posted by: ROFLMAO (IP Logged)
Date: March 04, 2009 08:47PM

From 4 to 6:30 p.m. weeknights at the Ice House in Austintown. Just walk in, anounce who you are looking for, and I'll be more than happy to discuss it face to face. Tomorrow is a Thursday, so I will be there. Why don't you bring a friend so you have somebody to drive you down the street when I break your hip. In fact why don't you bring the Boardman sissy with you so I can give him his own private Jihad. It's been a long time since I had a Boarom puke drive all the way to A-town to get an asswhoopin.

Current Page: 9 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes