facebook twitter RSS

Discussion Groups: Local Sports

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Go figure
Posted by: yannibgoode (IP Logged)
Date: November 13, 2014 04:24PM

Kluber isn't chosen for the All-Star team yet wins the Cy Young Award. Just amazing I tellya what.

Re: Go figure
Posted by: omarkhayammi (IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2014 07:53AM

9-6 before the all star break. 9-3 after. Not at
All that hard to figure out if you watch baseball I tellya what!

Date: November 16, 2014 12:34PM

The Cavs are in 2nd & the Browns are in 1st. I'm a Zen kinda guy so I'm enjoying the Browns lofty position as of this moment but I fully expect the Cavs to be looking down on the rest of the division very shortly. This despite one of the local sports show kahunas predicting they won't make the play-offs. I believe it was the same individual that called one local high school football team "garbage". Just because you're a "local" doesn't mean you're required to utter stupidity.

Date: December 06, 2014 11:19AM

It took a couple weeks but the Cavs certainly appear to be gelling. I fully expected that but man is it fun to watch it happen. I'm starting to get that vibe with them I had back when Albert, Manny, Thome & Co. turned it on and I could finally say to the baseball world "Now YOU suck and WE don't."

Posted by: BadDream (IP Logged)
Date: December 07, 2014 09:03AM

It sure is an exciting time to be Cleveland fan lately no matter which sport you enjoy. I canít remember the last time I was still excited about and also looking forward to watching the Browns play in week 14 of their schedule. Usually by now I have lost interest and switched my attention to hockey for the winter. The Red Wings will just have to wait a few more weeks before I put on my motor city attire.

Date: December 07, 2014 10:57PM

A gut wrenching loss, BD. Just gut wrenching. That's the 2nd game that poor excuse for a kicker has single handedly cost us. And don't get me started on Hoyer. He's been given the chance & I think it should be obvious to everyone by now that he is just not a play-off caliber QB. It's time to see what Manziel is about in the NFL.

If you decide to break out the Red Wings gear nobody will call you a fair weather Browns fan.

Posted by: BadDream (IP Logged)
Date: December 08, 2014 08:45AM

Iím telling you, being a Browns fan isnít easy. Anyone remember the Charlie Brown cartoon where Charlie trusts Lucy to hold the ball while he runs towards it attempting to kick the ball only to have Lucy pull it away at the last second and then Charlie lands on his back side. She promises him time and time again that she wonít pull the ball away again, and time and time again she does. That how it feels to be a Browns fan. After a while we start to feel like suckers but we never give up hope.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes