facebook twitter RSS

Discussion Groups: Local Sports

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
This looks like a season ...
Posted by: yannibgoode (IP Logged)
Date: November 23, 2014 11:50PM

The Browns season is shaping up to be a What if ... " year. What if Gordon hadn't been busted? What if we hadn't lost our center? What if Haden had been healthy from the start? This isn't the "same old Browns". It's a decent team that might have been a very good team. We have some depth, we have some stars and we have enough positive going on that I can say "Wait 'til next year" and actually mean it. And there's enough going on now that I'm pretty sure we will be relevant in December and it's been quite some time since that's happened.

Quite some time I tellya what.

Re: This looks like a season ...
Posted by: BadDream (IP Logged)
Date: November 27, 2014 11:48AM

You got that right. I finally can wear my Brown's sweatshirts with pride again.

Re: This looks like a season ...
Posted by: yannibgoode (IP Logged)
Date: November 27, 2014 12:22PM

Yeah BD, when the season's over we will be able to hang our collective heads high as they say. Big game Sunday. Remember, we get the Bills first round pick next year so the lower they get pushed down the totem pole, the better for us.

Gordon : 8 catches for 120 yards last Sunday. And it took an entire half for him to even get on the same page with the QB. I'm dyin' here. But then again, they've been killin' me via a thousand cuts since 1965.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes