facebook twitter RSS

Discussion Groups: Local Sports

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
It's still early but ...
Posted by: yannibgoode (IP Logged)
Date: December 29, 2014 10:18AM

It's been 50 years since Cleveland has had a championship sports team. That's a long time by anyone's measure except for maybe Methuselah. I honestly thought that this Cavs team might be the ones to break that streak. It was going to be so nice to hear the words "Cleveland fans" without "long suffering" preceding them. It's still early but right now it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Absolutely pounded by the Pistons after being humbled by the Heat? Same old same old? I just didn't see this coming. At least so soon.

Alas.

Serenity now.

Re: It's still early but ...
Date: January 20, 2015 10:46AM

Don't get ahead of yourself, Yanni. I know that the current 3 game winning streak is modest but that was 3 pretty good teams they whipped. And don't ignore the fact that their recent losing streak was accomplished without James. No matter how much you hoped, they weren't going to run away with it in the first place so perhaps it's simply a case of taking some time to gel. Quit stressing out on me, guy. Start paying attention to the little things now. They will tell you more than their current record does. But you already know that stuff so why am I even bothering to tell you?

Date: January 22, 2015 01:32PM

You're right. YBG. Last nights victory makes your point perfectly. It's like they finally looked in the mirror and said "Hey, we're a team full of ringers. Now let's play like it." No more stressing for me. The cream will indeed rise to the top.

Posted by: adhamrozario (IP Logged)
Date: June 28, 2016 12:52PM

For a long time we were thinking about why Cleveland has no championship sports team.Now it is came to the reality. There are so many students searching for the best Mbbs colleges in Karnataka . They shoud be very careful when selecting the best college.

MBBS colleges in Karnataka

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes