facebook twitter RSS

Discussion Groups: Local Sports

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Bill Belichick ...
Posted by: yannibgoode (IP Logged)
Date: January 22, 2015 12:25PM

is the NFL version of ThoughtPolice. I don't believe a word he says. He's a proven cheater and his Sgt. Shultz impression regarding Deflategate is ridiculous. He claims that he only learned about the protocol concerning the preparation of game balls since this controversy started. Yet he is a member of the Rules Committee. Couple this with the fact that Brady prefers an under inflated ball and I start to seriously scratch my head. I have no doubt he will be found not to have had anything to do with this (the NFL is no way going to say that the coach of a team in the Super Bowl helped to insure getting there by cheating) but I will never have ANY doubt that he did.

Re: Bill Belichick ...
Posted by: omarkhayammi (IP Logged)
Date: January 23, 2015 11:20AM

Q: Bill Belichick said the team will inflate the balls over the minimum requirement from now on. Is that going to be an adjustment if 12.5 pounds is what you like?
TB: I donít think that would make much of a difference. Like I said, I didnít feel any difference between what was a 13-pound football or an 11-pound football the other night. That is pretty irrelevant to me.

It appears Brady does not have a preference. Where did he say he likes an under inflated ball?

Posted by: BAKnight (IP Logged)
Date: January 24, 2015 03:28PM

Brady was asked: "Are you a cheater?"

His answer: "I don't think so."

Nah, nothing suspicious there.

Posted by: yannibgoode (IP Logged)
Date: January 24, 2015 03:57PM

Here you go, Al ... [www.cbssports.com]

Posted by: omarkhayammi (IP Logged)
Date: January 26, 2015 08:12AM

LOL.... and you dont think that was meant to be sarcastic/funny?

Now that is funny, Al...

(See I can play the game too, Al...)

Posted by: adhamrozario (IP Logged)
Date: June 22, 2016 01:32PM

I agree with you. I never believe that he did it. The ThoughtPolice were really wrong with him. There are many MBBS colleges in Karnataka we can see. But it is not that much easy to predict which college have best teaching policy. Students may get confuse with the college they have to choose. Be careful to select the reputed colleges only.

MBBS colleges in Karnataka

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes