facebook twitter RSS

Discussion Groups: Outdoors

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Ohio ATV Law ?
Posted by: ATV1 (IP Logged)
Date: March 14, 2008 01:49AM

Anyone familiar with the ATV laws in Ohio? I'm looking into buying an ATV and need to know about registering it, etc. Also, the road laws...like where you can and cannot ride? I'm kind-of beginning to think that buying an ATV would be pretty pointless if I couldn't ride it. Any other info. would be appreciated as well.

Re: Ohio ATV Law ?
Posted by: Sunny (IP Logged)
Date: October 23, 2008 02:19PM

Your ATV will need titled then you go to your local license bureau to get a off road sticker. Then you can ride your ATV in whatever parks allow it. Your local license bureau also has a brochure on this info just stop and pick one up

Posted by: skools (IP Logged)
Date: October 29, 2008 11:29PM

great

Posted by: Unless.. (IP Logged)
Date: November 09, 2008 08:22PM

Unless you live in Campbell. They allow you to use them all over the place.

Posted by: bubba123 (IP Logged)
Date: January 06, 2009 08:44PM

You can't just ride them all over the place. Some parks allow them on designated trails. Riding them on private property is illegal, unless it is YOUR property. They are NOT legal on streets. They are a pain in the butt and all too many riders are ignorant and punk and think your property is theirs. My property is posted, and I'll call the cops. IF they keep doing it, I will spike the trails. IF it continues, I'll meet them with my .45 automatic and A4 assault rifle. Get the message?

Posted by: ben (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2009 01:42PM

can u ride on the road in a snow em

Posted by: hey bubba (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2009 08:54PM

Up yours!

Posted by: Tiffany (IP Logged)
Date: January 20, 2009 11:36AM

we ride them on the road in the snow is it actually legal is another question. I understand that people dont want atv riders on their private property and thats only fair but many areas we ride (webb trails) butt up to peoples land.

Posted by: Perfect example (IP Logged)
Date: January 27, 2009 09:27AM

Spiking the trails or threatening people with guns is a perfect example of what you call a PUNK!!! You better be careful who you pull a gun on in the woods, most riders carry pistols for jerks like you... Get my point?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes