facebook twitter RSS

Discussion Groups: Outdoors

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Hunting season coming up
Posted by: yannibgoode (IP Logged)
Date: November 06, 2014 10:06AM

Last hunting season I was in the woods stalking deer when I happened upon a female hunter. Not just A female hunter but an extremely attractive and shapely female hunter. She filled out the camo I tellya what. We chatted a little, one thing lead to another and I asked her back to my cabin for a beer, maybe a little jerky and whatever. She gave me a smile and said "I'm game!"

So I shot her.

Re: Hunting season coming up
Posted by: BadDream (IP Logged)
Date: November 08, 2014 10:34AM

Wife Goes Hunting

It was Saturday morning and John, an avid hunter, woke up ready to go bag the first deer of the season. He walks down to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee, and to his surprise he finds his wife, Mary, sitting there, fully dressed in camouflage. John asks her, "What are you up to?"

Mary smiles, "I'm going hunting with you!" John, though he has many reservations, reluctantly decides to take her along.

They arrive at the hunting site. John sets his wife safely up in the tree stand and tells her: "If you see a deer, take careful aim on it and I'll come running back as soon as I hear the shot."

John walks away with a smile on his face knowing that Mary couldn't bag an elephant -- much less a deer. But not 10 minutes pass when he is startled as he hears an array of gunshots. Quickly, John starts running back. As John gets closer to her stand, he hears Mary screaming, "Get away from my deer!"

Confused, John races faster towards his screaming wife. And again he hears her yell, "Get away from my deer!" followed by another volley of gunfire.

Now within sight of where he had left his wife, John is surprised to see a cowboy, with his hands high in the air. The cowboy, obviously distraught, says, "Okay, lady, okay! You can have your deer! Just let me get my saddle off it!"'

Posted by: yannibgoode (IP Logged)
Date: November 08, 2014 08:53PM

A guy returns home from a hunting trip to South America. His neighbor asks him how it went. "Great" says Hank, I shot a Brazilian deer!" "Wow!", relies the neighbor, "It must have been nice not to have a limit."

Posted by: BadDream (IP Logged)
Date: November 09, 2014 08:45AM

Posted by: fernandpol (IP Logged)
Date: June 28, 2016 11:42AM

Hunting is the main hobby behind every person. Most of them selecting their own places for hunting. The travel gallery will help you to choose the best place for hunting.

Travel Gallery

Posted by: helensteiner091 (IP Logged)
Date: December 07, 2016 01:59AM

Some of the most unforgettable, and least deplorable, nights of my own early life were spent in coon hunting with farmers. There is no rejecting that these actions given to the economy of farm house. Yourbestwriters.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes